TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

save_us_222

From Rajah:

Last night on RAW, WWE aired a very strange and cryptical video clip. The clip shows blue text scrolling on a black screen - very similar to the green scrolling text from the movie "The Matrix". Text is constantly flashing on the screen and it's hard to make out exactly what to make of the clip.

The video has been posted online and by pausing the clip at certain spots, several "clues" can be made out:

- The phrase "SAVE_US.222" flashes several times and is the focus of the video

- Some of the frames show what looks like computer code containing the names of current and past WWE shows. It appears to be the "video paths" used by WWE's production software.

- Now, let the speculation begin. There is a "3-2-1" countdown that flashes quickly. One of the phrases that shows up a few times is "cd_volume4_1.act". On WWE's CD "WWE The Music: Volume 4", Track 1 is the theme music of .. Chris Jericho. With that in mind, the clip is somewhat similar to Chris Jericho's old entrance video.

- The phrase "7OCT" is repeated over and over on one frame. October 7th is the date of WWE's next PPV, No Mercy.

Looks like CHRIS JERICHO is finally making his return! :headbang:

Well it would fit with Jericho if it was him. I can only hope that it does end in the return of the your hero and espically mine.

Last time I saw him, he looked nothing like Chris Jericho. Reminded me more of a blond hair Kevin Bacon.

And about the only thing Jericho can save us from is not having a face we want to see win fail miserably over and over again thus killing our hopes of something changing at the top.

But who knows right? Maybe if it is Jericho, he'll return and they will let him go to the top and lead the company.

I think it's a possibility that they'd let him headline. He was the first undisputed champion, and he did go over all the top guys for that, including HHH. Maybe the E has seen the light and recognize the need for another top-tier face that has more promo and maneuver range than Cena or HHH.

Or, I could be deluding myself. If so, I'll stay cozily nestled within said delusion.

Last time I saw him, he looked nothing like Chris Jericho. Reminded me more of a blond hair Kevin Bacon.

And about the only thing Jericho can save us from is not having a face we want to see win fail miserably over and over again thus killing our hopes of something changing at the top.

But who knows right? Maybe if it is Jericho, he'll return and they will let him go to the top and lead the company.

I'm drawing a blank as to when Jericho went over HHH during his title run. If anything HHH beat him for the belt and uber buried him in the process.

I hope it is Jericho either way, he'll at least add something to the shows.

I'm drawing a blank as to when Jericho went over HHH during his title run. If anything HHH beat him for the belt and uber buried him in the process.

I hope it is Jericho either way, he'll at least add something to the shows.

Wasn't HHH in that final match for the undisputed title when Jericho won it the first time? And then there was one time when Jericho won the belt for like 15 minutes before the match result was undone in some sort of Dusty booking. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I remember this happening at some point.

And Triple H pedigreed Jericho later in the night of the "title change" to beat him in a tag match, thus making HHH's point that Jericho's win earlier in the night was a fluke.

I stand, or in this case, sit, corrected. :P

Triple H was rehabbing his first torn quad when Jericho won the undisputed title.

Yeah, Jericho doesn't do too badly...until HHH enters the picture. I don't know what it is with HHH but whenever he gets into a program with Jericho, Jericho is just crushed into the mid-card.

Like I've said before, if Jericho is coming back to be on top and do some new things, great. If he's just ultimately going to put over Triple H and Cena again, I have no interest and would rather he stay retired.

As far as the video, it almost looks like it is hinting at a new gimmick for someone, or a new wrestler. The "I'm back" thing does hint that it could be someone making a return, though, so it could possibly be Jericho.

I read somewhere else, and then confirmed, that in the Bible, Joshua 2:2 talks about the king of Jericho..but it's 222 so I don't know if that's relevant. Also, apparently No Mercy is the WWE's 222nd PPV..can anyone confirm this?

Triple H should leave his nose in the dryer a bit too long. And what the hell is up with the man's tan? Looks like someone left him in the oven.

As for this message, the net is buzzing with this, even if it is an anti-climax and nothing to do with Jericho, at least they did it well enough to keep us interested, right?

Wait, no, that's bollocks. PLEASE be Jericho.

The only things that would get me ridiculously hyped while watching Raw would be Jerhico's or the Rocks theme music kicking in.

I would mark like a 5 year old honestly.