TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Raw 10.1.07

The Dudleys were never good promos. Anyone can do "Your mom is a whore" rants for 15 minute and piss the crowd off. Taz was never great at promos either.

Oh, I used to mark out like a little bitch when The Dudleys and Taz were cutting promos. I haven't watched any of their promos since like.. 2002, so maybe if i go back they won't be as fantastic as i thought.

Guest cheetoe

Melina is the hottest woman in professional wrestling... and Mickie James too. B-)

Melina has a very ugly face and no one will convince me otherwise.

Mickie James has a very pretty face and no one will convince me otherwise.

but her cooter needs work...

"I'm talking about the referee Chad Patton, he had a sex change"

Best JR line in a long time.

Is Mickie goin out to the Club after the Match and didnt feel like changing afterwards?

i was thinking the same thing....

Good promo by Cena. Predictable bitching by the 4 people that always bitch about him.

I don't bitch about his ringwork..I enjoy most of his matches. I just can't stand his screaming into the camera and ripping off the Rock's style of promos. I don't buy his anger and intensity whatsoever.

Yeah, I could have done better, but it didn't require much effort. And besides, you're black. Black girls don't like white guys in most cases, which limits my options.

YOUMANGA~!

LOL....You'd be surprised

Halle Berry Prego by a white dude...There's hope.....

Halle Berry is half white.

Ron and Matt, do you guys have some sort of competition going on with your sig pics?

No, he changed his after I changed mine. And she's not Asian, Ron...

Melina has a very ugly face and no one will convince me otherwise.

Mickie James has a very pretty face and no one will convince me otherwise.

but her cooter needs work...

I guess Punk and Doane ruined her. I dig Mickie's club gear over the generic pleather look she had for awhile.

Yeah, I could have done better, but it didn't require much effort. And besides, you're black. Black girls don't like white guys in most cases, which limits my options.

YOUMANGA~!

LOL....You'd be surprised

Halle Berry Prego by a white dude...There's hope.....

Halle Berry is half white.

Ron and Matt, do you guys have some sort of competition going on with your sig pics?

No, he changed his after I changed mine. And she's not Asian, Ron...

Oh...must be the make up....

That Hornswaggle. He's such a cute little potential rapist.

Good promo by Cena. Predictable bitching by the 4 people that always bitch about him.

Hey. I don't always bitch about him. I just wish he'd cut his own promos again, instead of rehashing old Rock interviews. He can do his own style of promo. Stop trying to make him into the Rock, and let him be himself. He can cut good promos without this Rock-like persona. He did it on Smackdown...I don't understand why creative isn't letting him loose again.

If I were there in attendance I would start a "REFUND" chant

It wouldnt hurt to help out the SmackDown! matches for No Mercy either

That'd make it better

Hey. I don't always bitch about him. I just wish he'd cut his own promos again, instead of rehashing old Rock interviews. He can do his own style of promo. Stop trying to make him into the Rock, and let him be himself. He can cut good promos without this Rock-like persona. He did it on Smackdown...I don't understand why creative isn't letting him loose again.

USA wants a Rock clone and that's where Cena comes in play. Only HHH gets the freedom to do/say what he wants.

USA wants a Rock clone and that's where Cena comes in play. Only HHH gets the freedom to do/say what he wants.

Perhaps WWE needs to hire The Smoke from WEW.

Sad, but probably true. It's a shame, really.

Ugh, Stevo...

God, I love Regal.

I thought Steve and the rest of the Jackass crew didn't want anything to do with WWE after he-who-shall-not-be-named's.....incident.

Although I guess this is probably USA's call more than anyone else's.

Why is everyone's signature so fucking big? There has to be some rule against ridiculously large, unnecessary pictures.

LOL @ Steve-O getting the biggest pop of the nigiht.

Thank you, Ron Simmons.

Thank God! Ron Simmons saves us from Steve-O. Whew. That was close.