TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

The Fast and The Furious 4

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are in talks to reunite for the fourth installment of Universal's "Fast and the Furious" franchise. Justin Lin and Chris Morgan, who were behind The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, are returning to directing and writing duties, respectively.

Neal Moritz will produce the as-yet-untitled installment along with Diesel, who will produce through his One Race Films.

The storyline is being kept under wraps. A spring start is anticipated with shooting in Los Angeles, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.

Diesel and Walker starred together in the first film, which earned more than $144 million in 2001. Only Walker returned for the sequel, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and sat out the third installment, 2005's "Tokyo Drift." That movie had relative newcomer Lucas Black in the driver's seat but did feature Diesel in a cameo at the end of the movie.

Loved the first one.

2F2F sucked ass, but I blame Tyrese for it.

Tokyo Drift was a lot better than I thought it would be.

I'm looking foward to this especially if they can bring back the original duo.

I actually thought the 2nd one was the guilty pleasure, mainly because it didn't have Diesel there to drag it into boredom. Such a funny ripoff of GTA: Vice City.

I like Diesel, but he's probably running out of money to produce his Hannibal The Barbarian, Riddick, and detective cop movies he's been working on for years. I think the life on the fast and the furious might be on empty, but maybe not.

i think part 2 is my favorite because

1. i hate Diesel

2. It's hilarious to hear Paul Walker say ''BRAH" and sound like an idiot the entire movie

Because women think he's good-looking.

The first was excellent, the second was meh, and I couldn;t bring myself to watch Tokyo Drift because I can't stand drifting in general.

Dammit, why is Paul Walker STILL being allowed to have a career?!?!

It's flabbergasting to know that many members of the IC were pulling for him to be The Joker in The Dark Knight.

Jeez.

I'm kind of surprised to see Vin Diesel attached to this. No saying the Fast and the Furious franchise is anything big to be linked to, but I had figured that the Pacifier did irreparable harm to his career. I guess he needs to try to restart things again.

It's flabbergasting to know that many members of the IC were pulling for him to be The Joker in The Dark Knight.

Jeez.

AT LEAST HE DIDN'T HAVE GAY SEX IN A MOVIE!

I think Vin Diesel would be in a much better position if Chronicles of Riddick wasn't such a stinker of a movie.

I thought Riddick was solid and I think it was a better choice than doing a xXx sequel.

Jeez.

AT LEAST HE DIDN'T HAVE GAY SEX IN A MOVIE!

Paul Walker didn't sing to Julia Stiles w/ a school band playing though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIW7WXPb-dc

I'm kind of surprised to see Vin Diesel attached to this. No saying the Fast and the Furious franchise is anything big to be linked to, but I had figured that the Pacifier did irreparable harm to his career. I guess he needs to try to restart things again.

If you guys haven't seen his film called Find Me Guilty, then go check it out. It's some pretty good acting work from Diesel and not too bad of a movie.

I thought The Pacifier did well at the box office?

Diesel was pretty good in Boiler Room.

I thought Riddick was solid and I think it was a better choice than doing a xXx sequel.

Riddick was cool, but after seeing Ice Cube's performance, I wish Diesel had came back for XXX 2. (Were they filming the sequels at the same time?)

I thought The Pacifier did well at the box office?

Diesel was pretty good in Boiler Room.

Riddick was cool, but after seeing Ice Cube's performance, I wish Diesel had came back for XXX 2. (Were they filming the sequels at the same time?)

My best guess is that Vin was trying to use The Pacifier as his own "Kindergarten Cop", but he hasn't amounted to much since then except "Find Me Guilty".

Well, supposedly they got Michelle Rodriguez and the other chick from the first film to come back also. Apparantly, FF4 is a sequel to FF2, but a prequel to FF3, which is good because it would explain how Dominic got from Mexico to Japan.

I read somewhere the active title for part four is just "Fast and Furious" - weird.

I read somewhere the active title for part four is just "Fast and Furious" - weird.

That's just lazy right there. And I watched Drift again and I am puzzled that a movie set in Toyko really didn't have as many hot Japanese ladies it should have.

How can you set a movie in Japan and not have one lead female be from Japan?

lame.jpg

I liked Running Scared. Granted the best part of the movie didn't have him in it at all, but he wasn't bad in it.

I never got why any of these movies made any money. I get that some pepole are really into cars, but no one on here is going to recomend Ready 2 Rumble.

I liked Running Scared. Granted the best part of the movie didn't have him in it at all, but he wasn't bad in it.

Liar, he was in the best part

Pimp Lester: [pointing gun at Oleg] "Say hello to my little friend!"

Joey Gazelle: "That's real fucking original. what are you, a fucking cartoon?"

Pimp Lester: "I'm a mack-daddy pimp!"

That's just lazy right there. And I watched Drift again and I am puzzled that a movie set in Toyko really didn't have as many hot Japanese ladies it should have.

How can you set a movie in Japan and not have one lead female be from Japan?

it's simple, you cast a Hispanic chick and say she's half japanese!