TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NFL Week 7: You Mean There's A Football Team In Denver?

If the Ravens win today (which Im starting to worry considering Todd Heap, Ray Lewis and Chris McCallister are probably going to miss the game)

they'll be 5-2. Tough schedule after the bye, but they do play Miami and Seattle. Pair that with 2 home games vs Cincy and Cleveland that they should win (yes, I know they lost to both, but both games are in Baltimore and the Ravens should be healthy after the bye) and theres no way they finish less than 9-7 even if they lose to SD,Indy,NE, and Pittsburgh (2). 9-7 should get them at least into the playoffs as a Wild Card.

NFL Net just threw some interesting stats up:

Ravens #1 in total offensive plays, #3 in Time of Possession, #27 in Touchdowns (8) and #30 in Red Zone Efficiency.

Its pretty crazy how a team can have the ball so much and run so many plays and NOT score TDs.

Well, since Buffalo's offense can't do shit, it's nice to see Baltimore's defense helping them out with all these penalties.

(of course Buffalo probably STILL won't get anything off of it)

Guest tonyjaymzretro

i think every one on the pats offense will get a td from brady today...jesus...has he even thrown an incomplete pass yet?

Guest tonyjaymzretro
If the Ravens win today (which Im starting to worry considering Todd Heap, Ray Lewis and Chris McCallister are probably going to miss the game)

they'll be 5-2. Tough schedule after the bye, but they do play Miami and Seattle. Pair that with 2 home games vs Cincy and Cleveland that they should win (yes, I know they lost to both, but both games are in Baltimore and the Ravens should be healthy after the bye) and theres no way they finish less than 9-7 even if they lose to SD,Indy,NE, and Pittsburgh (2). 9-7 should get them at least into the playoffs as a Wild Card.

NFL Net just threw some interesting stats up:

Ravens #1 in total offensive plays, #3 in Time of Possession, #27 in Touchdowns (8) and #30 in Red Zone Efficiency.

Its pretty crazy how a team can have the ball so much and run so many plays and NOT score TDs.

I don't see the Ravens making the playoffs this year...and 9-7 may be a stretch...You say they should beat cleveland? I doubt it...Cleveland has an offense that can score, the ravens can't score unless its a matt stover field goal...same goes with cincy....the Ravens are only 4-2 because theyve played horrible, horrible teams (jets, rams, 49ers, and cardinals...when the best team is the Cards, you know theyre bad teams)

at this point the ravens would be lucky to end the season ranked 2nd in their division

Looks like Buffalo might win this one. Scary to think they could have been 4-2.

Yep, but they screwed themselves out of those two wins with horrible clock management on their last drives.

Guest tonyjaymzretro

Trent Edwards looks good, and lynch would be the rookie rb of the year if not for adrian peterson

Looks like Buffalo might win this one. Scary to think they could have been 4-2.

Yep, but they screwed themselves out of those two wins with horrible clock management on their last drives.

Nevermind. Looks like they're on their way to fucking this one up too.

Fuck. Edwards throws a pick six, 19-14 now. I should have known Buffalo would find a way to blow it.

Edit: yay! Rolle was down, not a TD, just an INT

Guest tonyjaymzretro
Fuck. Edwards throws a pick six, 19-14 now. I should have known Buffalo would find a way to blow it.

haha and here i am thinking "damnit i knew the ravens would find a way to blow it"

Jon Kitna with yet another attempt to get himself killed.

And now Calvin Johnson is looking like the #2 overall pick.