TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nate

The OAO Discussion For Raw (10/22)

Less than a week before Cyber Sunday, all four Superstars involved in the WWE Championship Match in sports-entertainment's most interactive event will be in the same ring at the same time. WWE Champion Randy Orton will team with one potential challenger, Mr. Kennedy, against two other prospective Cyber Sunday opponents, Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy & Shawn Michaels.

With Hardy, Kennedy and Michaels in full campaign mode and appealing for your vote, how will that impact the tag team encounter? Who will best make their case to be Orton’s opponent for the WWE Championship six days later in the nation’s capital? Find out when the Superstars of Raw come the Qwest Arena in Omaha, Neb.

Candice Michelle is invoking her No Mercy rematch clause to try and regain her Women’s Championship from the beautiful, but deadly, Glamazon, Beth Phoenix. Will Candice be able to pull the upset and earn a second title reign as the top WWE Diva? Or, as promised, will the Glamazon make the former champ bow down to her sheer strength and might?

After Umaga’s powerful demonstration of brutality in the United Kingdom, will Triple H show up in Omaha to face the McMahon-backed monster that brutally attacked him two weeks ago? What will the conniving Chairman of WWE, Mr. McMahon, have in store for The Game?

And what will the stipulation be in the Cyber Sunday matchup between the Samoan Bulldozer and the Cerebral Assassin: a Street Fight, a Steel Cage Match or a First Blood Match? Our fans will ultimately decide with their mouse clicks at WWE.com.

Find out the answers to these questions and more on Monday Night Raw, live at 9 ET/8 CT on USA Network.

I gotta say I'm surprised they did not save Beth/Candice for Cyber Sunday, this should be a pretty good Raw tonight

Bryan said the WWE is paranoid about Jeff's chances. Okay, he didn't say it exactly. But don't be surprised if he looks like a bigger tool than Kennedy and Michaels tonight.

Also, I guess they're pushing for Umaga/Hunter to be in a street fight. They posted articles with Hunter saying he wanted it to be one. It's going to be a steel cage though.

Lushus, I've seen Harry Smith a few times in OVW. Trust me, right now he's nothing special.

As I noted last week, you gotta love WWE with the voting. If Jeff wins they will likely job him and bury him as punishment to those who voted for him since this wrecked their plans for the PPV. Instead of, oh I dunno, thinking that maybe since Jeff won the poll maybe that means a large number of people want to see him main event.

I voted for Jeff

I also voted for a cage match for HHH/Umaga...fuck a street fight.

and Harry isn't THAT bad, from what little I've seen. I'm a DBS mark so I'm just anxious to see his son get a shot. If he sucks and flames out, hey, so be it.

Is there any chance in hell that Jeff Hardy doesn't take a clean pinfall in the main event tonight?

About as much as Jericho debuting tonight.

I'm watching. Didn't see the thread though. Started another one. My bad. Mods, please delete.

I guess Kennedy's going to go third party on election night.

Soooooo..... HBK/Hardy vs. Kennedy/Orton tonight?

Edit: Since it's in the preview, I guess so. I'm really on my game tonight.