TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Asian People Suck At Driving.

I have never had a problem with a asian driver.

White people on the other hand....

White people and taxi drivers. Those two races are horrible drivers. And yes, Taxi Driver is a race now.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

Everybody is a bad driver except my dad. Guy has parallel parking down to a science. White girls can't drive. Take my sister, for example. She scraped up my new Taurus because she drove over a curb exiting McDonald's. Dumb bitch.

That's because they are all East Indians.

Maybe where you live.

Here, its Africans, Mexicans, Indians, American Black guys, American White guys.

And not a goddamned one of them can drive.

San Francisco sucks so bad. One time I was driving there, and there was a bus behind me, and the driver of the bus gets on a fucking loudspeaker (apparently buses have those) and fucking yelled at me. Like "GO!", over and over again. I stopped the car, got out, and gave him the finger. Oh, the profanity that resulted.

Anyway, since I've invested in a navigator, everything is good.

According to my mother no-one on the road can drive. I have experienced on many ocassions her profanic comments towards all drivers. eg japs can't drive, fucking paki's can't drive, that white bitch just cut me off, fucking men can't drive, that fucking black guy must be on drugs. Keep in mind she has said all this with my friends in the vehicle, some of which are female or male so they must have been offended. I think my worst experience with a taxi driver is when the location of my house was right infront of him and he decided to go on a detour because of "Traffic", it ended costing me another dollar which I didn't pay. Apparently traffic includes a car ahead which stopped because some kid was crossing the road. He then swore at me in his native language as I exited the vehicle. I called him a Jew Wop Motherfucker because I couldn't figure out which one he was.

Hierarchy of drivers (in order from best to worst) by race:

Black People

White People (USA)

Magyars

White People (EU)

Montenegrans

Native Americans

Jews

Hawaiians

Slavs (assuming they have cars)

Taxi Drivers

Asians

Guest Gym Class Fallout

I've never even seen a Native American person before. And they're Montenegrins, and they are Slavs, so that's a redundancy.

No, no. Jews are most definitely at the bottom of the list when it comes to driving skills.

And now that I think about it, I don't really see many black people get into car accidents. Hmm. Never considered that before.

Black people are good drivers, but bad at crosswalks. Seriously, they relish that 10 seconds of power, and take forever. I've actually had one stop in the middle, get out his cell phone and start talking to someone while standing in the middle of a crosswalk while a line of cars waited behind me.

Black people crossing the street piss me off because of the "I still have to be cool" factor. Bitch, you are crossing 4 lane road where the speed limit is 50mph. You better fucking jog at least and get the fuck out the street.

White people, at least here, haven't got the slightest clue of how to cross the street and its just as annoying, but at least they jog. They will stand at the cross walk and start walking when the light turns green.

You stupid fuck, you just stood there for 3 minutes while the light was red and we couldn't go. Why in the fucking hell would you go when we start moving?

In parking lots, black people will move or at least look at you and get that visual comfirmation to go. I am convinced that there is something in white people DNA that makes them believe they can't be hit in a parking lot and they will walk....slowly, directly in front of you thinking that nothing can happen to them.

Overall though, people in general should be happy I am not rich and can't afford to just settle out of court, becuase I would run nearly everyone the fuck over.

Black people crossing the street piss me off because of the "I still have to be cool" factor. Bitch, you are crossing 4 lane road where the speed limit is 50mph. You better fucking jog at least and get the fuck out the street.

White people, at least here, haven't got the slightest clue of how to cross the street and its just as annoying, but at least they jog. They will stand at the cross walk and start walking when the light turns green.

You stupid fuck, you just stood there for 3 minutes while the light was red and we couldn't go. Why in the fucking hell would you go when we start moving?

In parking lots, black people will move or at least look at you and get that visual comfirmation to go. I am convinced that there is something in white people DNA that makes them believe they can't be hit in a parking lot and they will walk....slowly, directly in front of you thinking that nothing can happen to them.

Overall though, people in general should be happy I am not rich and can't afford to just settle out of court, becuase I would run nearly everyone the fuck over.

I must be half-black then, I'm always looking at drivers, and noticing who is getting in their car and if I'm going to walk near them I motion that I'll wait.

Also tossing your White People are good drivers, try and drive in Southern Utah. People come to a dead stop to make a left with nobody else around, and people also will block of a right hand exit (out of a parking lot) in their attempt to make a left thus backlogging everyone to hell. Also in the event that they actually use their blinkers they don't bother turning at the corner anyways and just drive on down the road.

The last example almost got me T-boned because the dipshit was blinking a good 70 yards before a road, and I was turning into my work parking lot (another 20 or so feet), and the dipshit wanted to go into the same parking lot so instead of him slowing down realizing I was turning left and we are on a collision course, he SPEEDS UP to beat me there. So I stop in the middle of a left hand turn and then had to gun it into the parking lot.

Middle aged White Man. He sucked.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
Hierarchy of drivers (in order from best to worst) by race:

Black People

White People (USA)

Magyars

White People (EU)

Montenegrans

Native Americans

Jews

Hawaiians

Slavs (assuming they have cars)

Taxi Drivers

Asians

Around here, black people attempt crazier maneuvers than taxi drivers. Very dangerous. I disagree very much that they are the best drivers. Always peeling out and not looking before they do anything. Very bad. I try to be very careful around them because I suspect if one hit me, he would speed away or get out and run. I also suspect they don't have insurance.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
That post is way better if you picture the Honky Tonk Man saying it.

I'd make gimmick posts, but then it'd get annoying.

I don't like pickup trucks. I rarely encounter a pickup truck not driven by an asshole.

I think we can all agree that pickup trucks driven by women are the absolute bane of the universe. What do they need to prove?

Today, I had a white girl on a cell phone merge left into a wide open fast lane to pass me and then nearly kill me trying to merge back in my lane. Had to slow down from 65 to 50 to avoid her. To make matters worse, after I got back to speed, she merged back into the fast lane as another car was about to pass her.

Freeways in Sacramento are a fun place to drive since there is no such thing as a speed cushion here. You can be going 75 MPH on I-80 on a rainy day with clear traffic and people will still ride your bumper. Since September, I have yet to see an accident involving less than three cars when I make my morning commute.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
I don't like pickup trucks. I rarely encounter a pickup truck not driven by an asshole.

Hello.

(Note: Many people consider me to be an asshole.)