TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 11/05 Raw Thread...... no longer thinking about "Y2J"

the beer truck is back, fresh out of its locker at Attitude Era Storage

In their defense, they used a Budweiser truck tonight... I think they used a Miller Lite truck the other time. :)

Coors Light

They even acknowledge they're killing time. Of course it has to be an excuse to get Big Dick Johnson on the air.

Guest cheetoe

HHH looked liked he enjoyed that too much. Does Steph punish him next week by jobbing him to Santino? :headbang:

It has now been about 40 minutes since we've had one of those pesky match things.

The first Raw I've been able to be off work and thus watch live in four months and this is what I get for it.

Im finding it entertaining as well but to nitpick id like to see orton and Umaga jump DX in the middle of one of these segments to set up the ME and slide over to a serious note before then

Honestly, this is some bizarre writing. It's like one big commercial. The girls next door just for a DX spot, the Condemned director for the Austin segment complete with the Budweiser shill, the random first segment just for the dig at the writers' strike. It's like none of the angles are being furthered and it's just one big advertisement for random shit.

The should replace the spinner belt with a moolah type belt (one with the picture of the champ in the middle). Meh, I guess i just want the spinner belt blown up.

What spinner belt? It hasn't spun in weeks.

The should replace the spinner belt with a moolah type belt (one with the picture of the champ in the middle). Meh, I guess i just want the spinner belt blown up.

What spinner belt? It hasn't spun in weeks.

Umm, okay, the nonspinner belt that looks exactly as crappy as the original spinner.