TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The poster above you (forum edition)

I know these kind of threads pop up from time to time, so I was thinking, what forum-related incident/posts/threads make you think of the person above you?

I'm leaving myself wide open as i'm the first, and since nobody knows pretty much anything about me, we might have to wait for some english football fans who recognise my SN.

TheFranchise sent me a "happy birthday" PM two years ago. That's all I really know of him.

DVD Spree was a good lookin' man.

On the poster above me: He likes MMA. That's all I really know.

That dude above me likes his sports, particularly the ones primarily confined to North America. This confuses me as a Brit.

Luke-o said I reminded him of himself. I didn't even know that it was supposed to annoy me, I get a chuckle out of it.

I always read his name as "phone", which is a far better name, although still crap.

pbone is still acceptable, but only if your name is Phil Bone, in which case you'd need a pseudonym.

^ Is really into frozen pizzas or Peanuts comics (or WWI). Those pizzas rule, but the comics suck (WWI I have no opinion of... now WWII... I could gush for hours about the Nazis).

I easily get Bobbaron and Redbaron confused. The only thing that helps me tell which is which is by Regal's picture in Bobbaron's avatar.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Venkman is one of those sneaky-funny guys. He's not widely celebrated as being funny, like Slayer, nor does he try too hard, like me, nor is he known for being unfunny, like that one guy we're mean to sometimes. He'll just pop in somewhere and say something that's funny. El Dandy is kinda like that too.

Czech will never put a fricking whammy or two in his avatar because he didn't think of it.

Edit---Your Paragon of Virtue will ALWAYS sneak in and post something while you are in the kitchen making biscuits, thus making you appear foolish because you were not replying to the poster directly above you anymore.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

I don't have a GIF program anymore and I don't feel like getting it again.

El Dandy's sig is too big. It's a huge fucking Reds logo that must've been saved at like level 2 in Photoshop because it's artifacted out the fucking ass. Choken One's sig is also too big. Every time he posts, there's this huge ugly wrestler looking at me. I don't know who it is. I don't care who it is. It's like 600x400, though. Come the fuck on. It must be a Cincinnati area thing.

It was a lazy thing. I googled "reds logo" and that was the size I found first. Also, I am not from the Cincinnati area, unless you call 2 1/2 hours away the "Cincinnati Area."

^Sends me albums from time to time.

I always read his name as "phone", which is a far better name, although still crap.

We need a "The Phone" gimmick. We already have "The Box." Actually, now that I think about it, that would just be overkill.