TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

RAW XV

39 minutes in, and I'm not disappointed in the slightest, although, I could've done without the Moolah's Funeral comment. It was so sad seeing Mae out there without Moolah.

I'm not sure why people are so upset with this. If anything, they're honoring her by just mentioning her, but just weaved it into the storyline of the show. I really don't think Moolah would have been offended.

I think the reason it was so tasteless is because they were insinuating that Vince fucked her best friend at her funeral

Uh, she didn't seem to ever be offended about any of the other subplots with Mae, including exposing herself.

Man, i wish HBK lost his smile again tonight.

Guest Fuchi

That was an awesome ladder match from a workrate point of view. No heat but good work and frankly, it makes Carlito look credible again as a fighter. He plays a smart game, does some pretty sick-looking moves (the sunset was epic, I was genuinely worried at the way Jeff looked before the commercial), and for a second I thought they were going to try to get the IC title off Jeff before he completely moved up to being a credible upper midcard/main event guy.

Ah, one of my favorite chair shots in history, Rock on Shamrock.

Yeah, that chair shot was probably the worst (best) chair shot in the history of wrestling.

Pace chair shots like that well, and you'd only have to do them maybe once a year, twice tops.