TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

TUF VII: Middleweights

I know some guys take it too far with the practical jokes and horsing around and stuff, but for me personally, I'd be much more annoyed with a "tough guy" that walks around the house all day, every day trying to prove how "tough he is"

I mean it was the epitome of that when Matt Brown did the staredown during fight announcement and he tries to do the "tough guy makes you flinch" move and the other guy totally doesn't even flinch what-so-ever. Mac Danzig almost got to this point but other the second half of the season he became a lot more chill. Maybe Matt Brown will too and it has just been clever editing to portray him in such a manner.

I mean it was the epitome of that when Matt Brown did the staredown during fight announcement and he tries to do the "tough guy makes you flinch" move and the other guy totally doesn't even flinch what-so-ever. Mac Danzig almost got to this point but other the second half of the season he became a lot more chill. Maybe Matt Brown will too and it has just been clever editing to portray him in such a manner.

What are you talking about? He didn't try that when he fought Amir, they both were nothing but class before their fights...

He only tried that with Jeremy May, because May is a little punk ass bitch.

I used to not like Matt Brown because he reminded me of this asshole from my high school who would do the exact same thing as Matt. He'd walk around looking pissed, looking like he was ready to fight anyone at a moment's notice. It's just the way his face looks, though. His eyebrows, his jaw, his overall facial structure just looks pissed. His fight with Amir was my favorite so far, and it gave me a new found respect for him.

His "Immortal" tattoo over his stomach, though? THAT'S dumb.

C.B. Dollaway Vs. Amir should be good... I think C.B. should be able to handle him, most likely win a desicion.

Credeur should be able to submit Taylor... I think Jesse Taylor has a bright future, but his BJJ is not nearly good enough for Credeur right now. He got submited by Jesse Forbes.

It's going to be C.B. Vs. Credeur in the finals.

I think I know how they could have made this season better: Put posters of Anderson Silva looming down at the contestants everywhere. The gym, the house, the vans, every square inch covered with Silva, either with the Grim Reaper/Throne picture I think YnA had as a sig for a while, or maybe an Uncle Sam-inspired deal with the Portuguese for "I Want YOU To Eat My Knees!" or something similar.

Please note that I'm not saying the winner should get an instant title shot. This is merely for entertainment purposes, and as such, is incredibly stupid. You may now continue with super-cereal discussion.

"Queiro que VOCE coma meus joelhos"

For those keeping score at home.

I didn't like Jesse before this episode. Willing to take on CB like that. I really wanted to see that fight.

And remember back to season one when people though Leben might get kicked out for punching the house...now these d-bags rip it to pieces every season

So...

Jeremy May calls Jesse a "jewish bitch", and when he realizes he's gonna get his shit kicked in, "Ohhh, sorry man! I'm drunk! I'm sorry."

GOD I want someone to beat the shit out of him!

EDIT: Wow...that Cramer/Creudeur fight was short as shit. Damn.

EDIT TO THE EDIT: The more and more I watch, Forrest is becoming a raging pimp.

"I don't give a fuck if you lay on top of him for 10 minutes, just get it done."

Nice.

Considering that at several points this season they've made sure to point out that Jesse is far from the brightest guy around, and has something of a drinking problem, AND a typical meathead temper...

...I'd say Amir.

Considering that at several points this season they've made sure to point out that Jesse is far from the brightest guy around, and has something of a drinking problem, AND a typical meathead temper...

...I'd say Amir.

Nah, it'll be CB... someone will call him a fag and then he'll explode.

On the topic of the final fight, if Amir makes it to the Final, does anyone expect him to win. I've been rewatching his fights, and it almost seems like he wins out of pure dumb luck, like his opponent made a mistake and Amir capitalized on it, but the rest of the fight, he was getting kinda owned.

I dunno.

And if it isn't Jesse, I'll be completely flabbergasted. The way that they showed Rampage shaking his head, though, in the preview kinda makes me think it's CB. His look reeks of denial and shame, so it could be his "first pick/main man" blowing his opportunity.

Luck or Skill...Amir's got determination and toughness. Considering he was 0-0, that says alot about him.

I'd give him a fair shot against anyone left, really. CB will probably murderize him if they fight, but I don't think it'll be easy for CB.

Any fight on the finale will be good, but CB/Amir should be awesome. Don't get me wrong, I like Amir, it just seems like even he's surprised that he won those fights.

Amir will probably do well, I'd say, if it goes to the ground. But yeah, CB will probably decimate.

Does that set a new benchmark for dumbest shit ever on the show?

I'm fairly certain. But I should have known it was too good to be true that no one got kicked out of the house this season.

I don't give a fuck what that hater Dama or anyone else says... This has been easily one of the best seasons of TUF, it's up there with TUF5...

Fuck all the household drama, and what takes place inside the house, the fights have been fucking awesome... There were a lot of all out wars! If you appreciate true MMA, you appreciated this season.

I don't give a fuck what that hater Dama or anyone else says... This has been easily one of the best seasons of TUF, it's up there with TUF5...

Fuck all the household drama, and what takes place inside the house, the fights have been fucking awesome... There were a lot of all out wars! If you appreciate true MMA, you appreciated this season.

I appreciate true MMA and I didn't like this at all. So I guess if you appreciate true MMA you don't *have* to like this season.

Then again it could be argued that true MMA is what you see skilled guys like Anderson Silva and Rampage doing. Not a couple of newbies flailing wildly or rolling around doing stuff that would easily get them destroyed by any real vet.

Pretty much exactly what I thought would happen. Jesse acted like the ass, got booted, Tim and CB were brought back, CB wins. I think anyone could have called that really.

Feel bad for Amir, if he loses against CB then he lost to someone he's already gone through to get where he is.

Looking forward to this rematch very much. I think Amir catches his again late in the fight after taking a whoopin

Yeah, I was thinking last night "Man, it'll be some bullshit if CB pulls this off after getting tapped".

I am stoked to see Fisher and Stephens throw down, should be a doozy. Hopefully we get some quick finishes because nothing would make my night more then seeing McLovin' take out Burkman.