TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

TSM Game Nights

I guess I need new games. I haven't gotten COD4, Halo 3, or any of the newer multi games. Its been GRAW 2 and NBA 2k8 for me.

Loser.

Let's all point and laugh at Ripper for not being one of the cool kids with the latest games.

:(

Upcoming game nights I want to do:

Call of Duty 4

Fighting Games (And with GGPO, EVERYONE can get in on this)

Madden

NBA

Pokemon

Team Fortress 2 or CSS please!

I didn't have the balls to say TF2 for some reason. I have no idea.

I want that friends achievement.

I know, its going to be a nightmare for that one, am currently trying for Hardcore(1000 kills) with HWG.

Anyone with a Wii and Medal of Honor Heroes 2? Both LJSexay and myself have the game and I'd be more than interested to get some death matches going in TSMland. :P

I'm game any time after 11pm EST tonight (Saturday) or whenever tomorrow. I just have to wait, tonight, for my girlfriend to finish watching "The Nanny Diaries" ......... :huh: ........ *sigh*

EDIT: If you're on, search for dubq or TSM_dubq

Matt, you suck. 2K8 is the greatest basketball game in the history of the world.

It's a huge step down from 2K7.

Anyway, I'll list my games while I'm on here:

Halo 3

Call of Duty 4

Madden NFL 07

Madden NFL 08

NBA 2K7

MLB 2K7

Forza Motorsport 2

Bioshock

Oblivion

Mass Effect

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008

Pocketbike Racer

Burnout Revenge

Guitar Hero II

Guitar Hero III

Viva Pinata

Saints Row

XBL Arcade:

Bomberman Live

Castlevania: SOTN

Yaris

Aegis Wing

TMNT 1989

Hexic HD

Hexic 2

Tetris Splash

Carcassone

Spyglass Board Games

Totemball

Robotron: 2084

UNO

Again, my Gamertag is MattYoung. I know I have a lot of you on my list already, like Thoth, UTBroward, Ripper, and Lushus, but anyone else, feel free to add me.

Don't feel bad matt, I decided yesterday I'm going to sell off 2K8 at some point today, I hate it.

and again, Aegis Wing is the shit. 4 player Insane mode!

I like Aegis Wing (I'm a mark for 2D side scrolling shooters), but it's pretty damn hard. Then again, I've only flown solo. I'm pretty sure 4 player mode online would be awesome. We really need to play it sometime. And, as you said, it's free, so everyone with Live can get in on it.

I just didn't like the overall feel of the gameplay, if that makes any sense at all. It just felt too hard to do like anything. I loved 2k6, even in a losing effort at least I could DO something. NBA games have too many over-elaborate control schemes. Plus I'm not really in to the NBA at the time. I got it on sale and sold it for more than I paid for it, so win for me.

Don't feel bad matt, I decided yesterday I'm going to sell off 2K8 at some point today, I hate it.

I like Aegis Wing (I'm a mark for 2D side scrolling shooters), but it's pretty damn hard. Then again, I've only flown solo. I'm pretty sure 4 player mode online would be awesome. We really need to play it sometime. And, as you said, it's free, so everyone with Live can get in on it.

It is impossible to play the game solo, I swear.

Anyway, this weekend will be the first game night of the new year. I think I said previously, I was gonna do Rock Band/Guitar Hero 3. This is open to PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii users. The point is not to get everyone to play the exact same game at the exact same time on the exact same platform. If there are a number of small groups, I think that serves the purpose, too.

I'll put up a poll for the next game on Sunday.

It is impossible to play the game solo, I swear.

Yeah, there's just too much coming at you in that last level. I could barely beat it on multiplayer.

I was gonna suggest COD4 earlier this week, but the way the servers have been acting up the last few days, it's best that I didn't. Rock Band sounds cool. If anyone wants to do that tomorrow night around 11pm central, I'll be on for that. Feel free to add me XBL gamertag: deathbyburrit0 (with a zero at the end). Guitar/Bass on Expert and Vocals on Hard.

What the hell is so bad about NBA 2K8? I haven't played it, but I'm on the verge of getting it since it's on sale.

You have more control which to some make it more complicated.

Basically, you have to play it to get used to it instead of it being the same as the years before. Absolutely awesome game.

I have dates tonight and tomorrow, but I'll be playing GH3 on Sunday, if anyone still cares at that point. Gamertag is ThothBeyond.