TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmericanDragon

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

I'm pretty curious to see how far along Apatow-Association can go. I imagine Walk Hard will do fairly well this weekend and Seth Rogen was box office gold in 2007 so Pineapple will likely hold its own as well.

Well Segel did write it, so of course he is going to star. I'd put myself in the lead if I was an actor and wrote a movie.

And I can't wait to see this. Two of my favorites in one movie (Bell and Apatow) = gold for me.

Guest Diablo_Dor

Marshal and Veronica Mars in a movie.....GOOD

Keeping her in a bikini for lots of it.........BETTER

the only bad point, Russel Brand is one of the most annoying fuckwads in the history of humanity and I hope bad things happen to him repeatedly during this movie or I'll be very pissed off.

Here's hoping his black hole of unfunny doesn't ruin an otherwise excellent ensemble

Marshal and Veronica Mars in a movie.....GOOD

Keeping her in a bikini for lots of it.........BETTER

the only bad point, Russel Brand is one of the most annoying fuckwads in the history of humanity and I hope bad things happen to him repeatedly during this movie or I'll be very pissed off.

Here's hoping his black hole of unfunny doesn't ruin an otherwise excellent ensemble

This messed up hair guy (

) is better than that messed up hair guy.

Donnie Darko -

I think you are overlooking one of the greatest parts of the movie.

mila1.jpg

The incredible lack of body that girl has is just amazing. no hips, no ass, no breast...just nothing.

But she is still cute enough that I would get over it.

I think you are overlooking one of the greatest parts of the movie.

mila1.jpg

The incredible lack of body that girl has is just amazing. no hips, no ass, no breast...just nothing.

But she is still cute enough that I would get over it.

mila_kunis_01_header.jpg

Don't care what you say, I'd beat it up like I just got back from doing a 30 year bid.

They made us remove the flat ( 1.85:1 aspect ratio) version of this trailer from all the movies at work, because if you ran the trailer out of frame, you could clearly see penis on the screen....

Why not just NOT run the trailer out of frame?

Well obviously that would be the case 99% of the time, but they were just taking preventative measures for that 1% of the time someone fucks up.

Got to see a sneak preview screening of this tonight. Laughed really hard throughout. If you like the Apatow movies, you will like it. Although no nude Kunis or Bell, both did show a little more skin than I expected, so that was a plus too.

Well, there is a topless picture of Mila's character in the movie in a few scenes, but I'd assume it was a fake