TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL PLAYOFFS! Divisional Demolition

I'd like to get into a fistfight with Joe Buck.

Dude.

I'm admittedly surly, but listen to that fucker. Maybe I'll go beat my wife or kick the cat or something.

No I agree with you. I'm just referencing that dumbass commercial he's in. It sorta validates your desire to beat him down even more.

The guy ruins big games in not one but two sports I love

Fucker has to go

That guy also ruins like half of the Cardinals games I watch. Ugh.

Okay, so it's probably more like a 1/4 of them, but still.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Y'know, as I sit here and fume, I think I hate Fox's football program worse than ESPN.

How about those retards in the pregame? Jesus.

I'm tired of these fucking Terminator commercials.

I think I recall them interrupting the Fox pregame yesterday or some shit like that..

COREY WEBSTER ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????

edit: Giants aren't winning this game. Like the first two games this year, they can't pressure Romo, and they can't stop the Cowboys on 3rd down.

Well, this Colts/Chargers game didn't shock me today. Usually it's the game where everyone picks one team to win that turns out to be the surprise, but really this wasn't a big surprise. Early in the week I worried about two aspects of this one:

1. The Colts suck in the playoffs with a bye week, having lost previously to Tennessee and Pittsburgh.

2. The Colts struggle against the Chargers and the 3-4 defense.

I still picked the Colts, mainly because Colts/Pats is infinitely more interesting than the shitfest we'll get next week, which can only produce comedy gold of seeing Norv Turner trying to coach against Belichick. Let's face it, at this point I might want the Patriots to lose but certainly not to this bleh 11-5 Chargers team. SD has had a nice little 8 game run, but next week the party is over something like 42-14.

Might as well have the Giants win this one now so we can have 2 anticlimactic jobber squash games for the conf. title games next week.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Fuck that facemask call.

Barber's been gettin his facemask pulled the whole game and not 1 call.

Every time the Cowboys play the giants, the refs fuck the Cowboys.

Aren't you from Evansville or Seymour or some shit? Unless you emigrated from Amarillo within the past decade, I'm going to have to officially consider you a Kentuckian.

Fuck that facemask call.

Barber's been gettin his facemask pulled the whole game and not 1 call.

Every time the Cowboys play the giants, the refs fuck the Cowboys.

Aren't you from Evansville or Seymour or some shit? Unless you emigrated from Amarillo within the past decade, I'm going to have to officially consider you a Kentuckian.

You are allowed to root for a team that isn't your home state's...

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Of course you are. I like the Bears, for example.

The Cowboys, though..That's like this guy at work who LOVES the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Of course you are. I like the Bears, for example.

The Cowboys, though..That's like this guy at work who LOVES the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I swear that every single Mexican who isn't a Raiders (most common) or Chargers fan here loves the Cowboys.