TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL PLAYOFFS! Divisional Demolition

Reggie Wayne is flopping like Manu Ginobili out there. I'm stunned that wasn't another DPI call.

15-yard facemask.

EDIT: We always seem to get an upset in the Divisional round and this may be it. Indy still has all three TOs, so they should get another possession if the D actually does their job.

Edited by KingPK

Will there be an asterisk if Indy wins by less than 7?

Football doesn't have asterisks.

You get apology letters from the league.

I remember the Bills getting one for being ass raped in a game against Oakland in a year they missed the playoffs on a tie breaker.

I always thought the first tie breaker should have been the letter that said the officials screwed them out of at least 14 points

Merriman with the 'Roid Rage pass rush there to force the incompletion. How many TOs does Indy have left? I haven't been keeping track.

Edit: Never mind, 3 left. Thanks for the graphic CBS. Indy got lucky that they get to use the 2 minute warning as an extra timeout.

What the fuck, Norv? They've been passing all over the Colt D and he decides to run three running plays deep in his own territory.

I know you are "supposed" to just run it to keep the clock moving, but the game is on the line and all you need is a 1st, you have to try a play action or something different at least.