TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DMann2003

American Gladiators

Okay didn't see one posted, Figured we should give this new one a try, help the Hulkster out with his alimony payments ya know.

I see this one's gonna be more about the contenders 'personal stories', then again they kinda highlighted that back in the old days.

Which one of these contenders is gonna be a cheap gay gimmick in the WWE in 12 years?

I noticed with Powerball that the cylinders are a lot wider in this version than the older ones, allowing the contestants to make basketball shots rather than having to run right up and slam the ball

Oh I know, it's too much 21st century flash cutting, but at least it's not like they make it a series of highlight clips, I was afraid they might, but the events have timers, so at least we get to see everything.

Set needs more lighting though

I noticed that too, you never saw layups in powerball before...Aww well, they better be bringing back Atlasphere at some point.

I miss Bill Conti's theme though, was hoping for at least a remix..ah well

This fucking sucks. I just want a wide camera angle so I can watch the games, not cut here, close up here, cut back to here, flashly lights there. This is like American Gladiators and TNA combined.

This fucking sucks. I just want a wide camera angle so I can watch the games, not cut here, close up here, cut back to here, flashly lights there. This is like American Gladiators and TNA combined.

totally agree.

They gotta bring back assault.

They did. It was in one of the promos. If the contender hits the target, the gladiator gets launched back into the water.

There is another episode on after this so I assume it is on that one.