TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DMann2003

American Gladiators

Has Hellga even done another event yet besides the Gauntlet? I can't even imagine her doing a few of them successfully, let alone well.

What a waste of a gladiator spot.

Has Hellga even done another event yet besides the Gauntlet? I can't even imagine her doing a few of them successfully, let alone well.

I assume she's there just to be the token female muscle. I don't think she'd be of much use in something like Hang Tough or The Wall.

How about the female Gladiator that appears to have a penis, her name may be Fury? She's the one that was working the Assault cannon last night. Has she done anything aside from Assault?

Crush is fucking HOT though.

Yea, Fury is the one I'm thinking of. I guess it wasn't clear due to all the padding she had on for the Earthquake game, but she was looking like a man in Assault.

What is everyone's thoughts on the obviously planted signs that the crowds hold? On the first episode, someone had a "MARRY ME HELLGA" sign. The audience has never seen these people before, in fact they were introduced, names and all at the beginning of the show, and you want me to believe someone brought a sign with that written on it? Lame NBC.

I like the new show, I wonder if we'll see Assult return and add me to the list of thinking Crush is super hot, I get first dibs on her :P

So is Gina Carano done as an MMA fighter, or is she just doing the Gladiator gig as a side thing to earn an extra chunk of cash?

She's fighting in February I think. They are probably done or almost done taping, so she'll probably go back to training.

I could see her doing well in Joust... try knocking her down. Or if they bring back HUMAN CANNONBALL... YEAH! Anything else, useless though.

I want Wesley "Two Scoops" Berry to come back and do a run-thru of the show.

YES! That was one badass motherfucker. Doing a flip in the air over a gladiator??!?!? Insanity.

That was Kyler Storm who did the flip over Turbo during Season 7's "Battle of the Best".

Ah. You're right.

Still, 2 Scoops was awesome.

So is Gina Carano done as an MMA fighter, or is she just doing the Gladiator gig as a side thing to earn an extra chunk of cash?

I'm thinking it was a side gig

She's fighting in February I think. They are probably done or almost done taping, so she'll probably go back to training.

They were filiming the Semis in early December, so I'd be willing to bet they are finished.

I like the show, I wish they would get rid of the Vince sounding PBP guy for someone like the guy who intros the time clock on TUF. Oh and as usual I'll pile on to the Gina Carano is gorgeous notion.

She may not be as hot as Crush, but Siren is pretty damn good looking too. Don't forget about her.

Overall though, these Gladiators fucking suck. Maybe they needed more time to practice on the events, but they're getting beat way too easily.

Overall though, these Gladiators fucking suck. Maybe they needed more time to practice on the events, but they're getting beat way too easily.

Crush begs to differ. Total beatdown.

Edited by KingPK

Crush begs to differ. Total beatdown.

Yeah, that was fucking awesome.

However I want to see that become the norm, not the exception.

She's alright. She'd be better if SHE COULD MAKE WEIGHT~! ZING!@!

Yea, but she looks a lot better with the America's Next Top Model haircut, and spandex!

The length of that Eliminator course negates any advantage gained from the head start, especially when you're only getting a half-second for every point you're ahead and you've only had 4 events to build your lead. Even if you suck the entire show, you can still win as long as you can get up the Travelator.

Bear in mind that Sunny and Malibu both sucked in the initial season of AG. Also bear in mind that Sunny and Malibu were never seen again after season one.

She's alright. She'd be better if SHE COULD MAKE WEIGHT~! ZING!@!

Nice one, Rudo. With that being said, I can't imagine anyone trying to cut from 155 to 135