Sign in to follow this  
NYU

HEY VOTE FOR ME

Vote NYU  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Why not?

• NYU
    • La Parka

The TSM Best Poster Tournament is coming up in about six weeks, so I'm building support now.

Feel free to send me your contributions.

straighttalkbus.jpg

The NYU Express can't be stopped.

I am a hero. I'm moving for change.

CWM is part of the old establishment. Fuck him. And Jingus is a tool, so fuck him too.

PK, play your cards right, and you could be looking at a VP spot once I win the tourney.

You know, I want to finally say this.

Jericholic82, I don't like you. I don't like that you have the Firedog logo from Circuit City in his avatar. I especially do not like that in 80% of your posts, you feel the need to brag that you work in Circuit City. Jericholic, I worked there too. It was nothing to brag about. In fact, for the year I was there, I was embarrassed at having to wear that red shirt and pretend I cared whether or not customers were able to find a Wii. I think I may have mentioned it here a grand total of once....maybe even twice. You write about it though as if this is the pinnacle of your career. You're making sure to represent this chain in every post with your avatar despite the fact that they may be months away from declaring bankruptcy and going out of business.

Do me a favor. Stop talking about Circuit City. Stop gloating about how you get the first crack at the latest WWE PPV on DVD before anybody else. You may be the Alpha Male of your local store, racking up Protection Plans and Installation Services like they were going out of style, but I don't want to read about it anymore.

Oh, believe me. Once I become TSM Poster of the Year 2007, I will put an end to Jericholic's reign of terror.

Edited by NYU

Guest dannymaffwasmurdered

I win because I have compromising photos of Al, Tim, AND Josh.

Lushus acts like he doesn't care but he's had plans to win this tournament since he was in kindergarten.

I still say we should have qualifiers in some shape or form. Czech won't do it, though, because he doesn't know a good idea when it is presented to him, like Whammies in his avatar.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Some thread.

I don't get the qualifiers. It already takes long enough to do it with 64 people.

What I mean is that just accepting the first 64 nominations is not fair to some of the deserving posters. Joke nominations or nominating people that have no business being in the tourney could leave peopl out that might make a run at it. I figured it would be easy to start nominations early, weed out the ones that shouldn't be there, and once you get to 64, you can seed them however. It's your show this year, though. I was just busting your balls.

NYU, buddy, like my high school guidance counselor used to say, let's hop aboard the Straight Talk Express. This is just you and me talking. This isn't for anyone else. Listen:

You're terrible. You have no shot. Don't even bother.

After a lot of soul searching, I've decided to throw my hat into the ring. I've even managed to line up a celebrity endorsement. I can't tell you who it is.

It's

Rainn Wilson.

NYU, buddy, like my high school guidance counselor used to say, let's hop aboard the Straight Talk Express. This is just you and me talking. This isn't for anyone else. Listen:

You're terrible. You have no shot. Don't even bother.

NYUbus.jpg

You would think so, but I'm currently running on the platform that I'm better than Jingus.

Baby steps.