Sacramento @ Indiana, 7:00

New York @ Miami, 7:30

Detroit @ Chicago, 8:30

Golden State @ Milwaukee, 8:30

San Antonio @ Houston, 8:30

Seattle @ Dallas, 9:00

Minnesota @ Denver, 9:00

New Jersey @ LA Clippers, 10:30

I know if I needed a three to tie the game, I'd go to the guy who had missed 21 threes in a row coming into tonight. There is such a thing as too much freedom, Jim O'Brien, you ignorant piece of shit.

I wonder if Philly is interested in a Tinsley package for Andre Miller. I'm sick of this fucker shooting us out of games. He was probably the difference between a 3-2 road trip (counting the Phoenix game), and a 1-4 one, which we ended up with. Not to mention his Colt-esque shitty effort on defense. So frustrating.

Other than that, strong performance by the Pacers tonight, leading pretty much the whole way until the last couple minutes despite the Dwyane Wade-esque treatment of Baron Davis from the referees. But man, I really needed a win to ease the pain of the Colts' loss.

you know, the only difference between Jamal tinsley and Andre Miller is that Miller knows he isn't a consistant 3 point shooter so he just plain doesn't take them. I feel so sorry for Andre stuck in Philly.

Andrew Bynum looked to have blown his knee out last night, but he's just a big pussy. It's only sore, and given the results of the MRI, he'll probably just be out for a week or two.

Andrew Bynum looked to have blown his knee out last night, but he's just a big pussy. It's only sore, and given the results of the MRI, he'll probably just be out for a week or two.

That's a relief. I'll probably still get to see him when I go to the game against the Heat on Feb. 9, then.

Oh, my post made it sound like the MRI results are out. They aren't. His quotes on the situation have been positive, though.

It looked kinda bad to me. That side to side movement is usually a ACL tear, and those don't really hurt as bad as people think they do. You can walk, hell, run on those things for a while before the swelling hits it a few hours later and its pure hell then. If he is feeling well today then it is probably a sprain. I hope so. Kid was having a really strong year.

Oh, my post made it sound like the MRI results are out. They aren't. His quotes on the situation have been positive, though.

Oh, OK. I was reading the game story this morning, and it did sound pretty minor.

He's gonna be out 4-8 weeks, or so I heard. Press release isn't out yet, but it will be. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

At least it isn't a season ending thing. We need Kobe to be Kobe, and also, sign Chris Webber plz

He's gonna be out 4-8 weeks, or so I heard. Press release isn't out yet, but it will be. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

At least it isn't a season ending thing. We need Kobe to be Kobe, and also, sign Chris Webber plz

4-8 weeks sounds like a sprain. I hope he waits until he is fully healed before coming back. A sprained knee is usually what comes before you completely fuck up the knee or ankle on the other leg due to coming back early and trying to compensate.

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse
Didn't hear about this before.

He's become quite the polarizing figure, huh?

When I heard "the Bulls suspended Joakim Noah," I didn't think they meant THE BULLS suspended Joakim Noah.

This whole Bulls thing ended up being a mess awfully fast, didn't it.

"Playing with energy"? Not anymore they're not.

"Rising stars"? They topped out at what you see here.

"Team players"? Luol Deng thinks he's worth more than $15 million a year, and Ben Wallace is a bitchy cunt.

"Character guys"? They got their coach fired because he hurt their feelings, Tyrus Thomas is retarded, and Joakim Noah evidently pisses everyone off.

Here are my questions:

1) Who's going to take over this thing next year? Who would WANT to? This is a big-time reclamation project here, as they're about to lose Gordon and Deng to free agency, they're trying to unload Thomas for anything they can get, and everyone else is a bench player on any team but this one. There's nothing left here.

2) How much of this implosion can be attributed to the failure to pull the trigger on the Kobe Bryant trade?

Guest Vitamin X
Anyone see that great game between the Raptors and Blazers? Portland just wouldn't die. Inspiring effort by Brandon Roy, dude really is THAT good.

God yes, even if the Blazers lost. Excellent, excellent game, though Portland was lucky to even get it into OT drawing the foul from beyond the three-point arc to tie it. I mean, how often does that happen? Steve Blake looked like he was out, though? That can't be good.

Portland's greatest strength beside their depth is the fact that a lot of guys on their team are very, very good straight spot-up shooters. Roy's a playmaker, but this isn't the kind of team that even needs to drive it in to the lane all that often. Oden would've established a good post presence, but without him, they're playing a very interesting style.

Should be interesting to see how the Lakers play without him. I don't think they fall out of the playoff race, but it makes it all the more interesting out West. I still wonder how many wins the 8 seed is going to have. 46 or more???!

Didn't hear about this before.

He's become quite the polarizing figure, huh?

When I heard "the Bulls suspended Joakim Noah," I didn't think they meant THE BULLS suspended Joakim Noah.

This whole Bulls thing ended up being a mess awfully fast, didn't it.

"Playing with energy"? Not anymore they're not.

"Rising stars"? They topped out at what you see here.

"Team players"? Luol Deng thinks he's worth more than $15 million a year, and Ben Wallace is a bitchy cunt.

"Character guys"? They got their coach fired because he hurt their feelings, Tyrus Thomas is retarded, and Joakim Noah evidently pisses everyone off.

Here are my questions:

1) Who's going to take over this thing next year? Who would WANT to? This is a big-time reclamation project here, as they're about to lose Gordon and Deng to free agency, they're trying to unload Thomas for anything they can get, and everyone else is a bench player on any team but this one. There's nothing left here.

2) How much of this implosion can be attributed to the failure to pull the trigger on the Kobe Bryant trade?

The Noah thing was probably a good thing long term.

But they still have the same problem in the front court. 3 guys that can contribute somethings but overall are black holes of nothingness on the offensive end. two of them (noah and thomas) get lost on offense because they don't know the plays. The other (wallace) knows the plays but is such a bitchy whiney asshole when he doesn't get to shoot the ball that he will demand the ball on the block and precede to put up some ugly, horrible shot, but they keep giving him the ball to stop his bitchy ass from bitching.

This team would have been better had Skiles not wanted to get rid of Chandler. they also would have been better if Paxon had traded for Kobe by getting rid of any combination of Gordon, Hinrich, Wallace, Noah, Thomas and draft picks(and you aren't telling me the Lakers wouldn't have taken that deal at the start of the season...Pax just didn't want to get rid of Hirich who no one will take now.)

This team is kinda just fucked for a while here. Boylan is playing for his career so he isn't giong to go to the bench and use the guys he should be using (Thabo should be getting more minutes and Aaron Gray could very well be their answer for post scoring, but he doesn't want to trust his job to rookies).

When they get a solid coach with a contract that guarentees him a few years and isn't afraid to live through the mistakes of young players, they are going to be right back in suckitude. Bright side? Dwayne Wade is going to want to get traded badly around this time next year.

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

If Aaron Gray is the answer, I don't wanna know the question. He's just a big slow white guy.

Last night wasn't too encouraging, as far as our interior defense goes, but overall, it was a solid performance. Bynum will be out about 28 games, so if we go .500 over that stretch, our record will be 39-24. That sounds pretty damn good to me, and that's what I expect, given that this team got into the playoffs last year without Bynum playing like this. Plus, we don't have Smush anymore.

All in all, the Lakers just have to stop guards from penetrating into the interior defense. Stop that, and we'll be good.