TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cd213

Not Just Wrestlers Tied...

sources: Wrestling Observer, www.f4wonline.com

-- The Signature Pharmacy scandal isn't just limited to WWE wrestlers and athletes as a number of stars from the entertainment world are involved with it as well. Timbaland, who appeared on an episode of Raw last spring and was the producer of The Hives' "Throw it on Me" music video featuring a slew of WWE Divas, has been named a customer of Signature Pharmacy, the company being investigated for illegal distribution of steroids and growth hormone. Timbaland wasn't the only celebrity named in the investigation as R&B music star Mary J. Blige, rap artists 50 Cent and Wyclef Jean, and award-winning author and producer Tyler Perry have been named as well. You can read an article on the investigation at this link.

Meh. When I see the names "Glenn Danzig" and "Henry Rollins" mentioned in connection with steroids or other illegal pharmaceuticals, then I'll care. Though it is funny that Tyler Perry was mentioned, considering he doesn't need to touch a damn thing.

Mary J. got her shit shipped to "Marlo Stanfield", so she's a fan of The Wire.

Fiddy got his roids shipped under the name "Michael Jordan." Very creative.

I can't say about 50 Cent because I never listened to stuff like that but what the fuck happened to Wyclef? Carnival 2 is borderline unlistenable.

Meh. When I see the names "Glenn Danzig" and "Henry Rollins" mentioned in connection with steroids or other illegal pharmaceuticals, then I'll care. Though it is funny that Tyler Perry was mentioned, considering he doesn't need to touch a damn thing.

It would be funny if Billy Milano was on the list.

Eh, I could see Milano circa '92 or '94, but have you seen recent pictures, like from Rebel You Love to Hate and on? Dude's a fat fuck now.

Yeah. He would be looking for a refund. I do like the clips on the Kill Yourself DVD where he's gorilla pressing fans at a SOD show.

Eh, I could see Milano circa '92 or '94, but have you seen recent pictures, like from Rebel You Love to Hate and on? Dude's a fat fuck now.

Now that you mention it, Danzig's getting a little paunchy too.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard, music industry on steroids?

WHO CARES!?

Jesus, there's a guy working at McDonald's that has massive "guns"...

Lock'em up!!