TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

Raw 1/14/08

Is there a USA HD like what channel will it be on? For HD purposes I mean? Universal HD?

Damn, that's a good question. USA has an HD channel, but MY cable company doesn't provide it yet. I might not even get to check out the goodness next week.

HHH is totally fucking up all of the sets... much like all other kinds of shit that he fucks up... I can't wait 'til he spits some fukkkkin' water again and shit....

I had a feeling the Triple H/Snitsky match would be good, and it was. The ending also kept Snitsky's "undefeated" streak since moving from his first Raw tenure to ECW, intact.

I've thought for a while that they should build up Snitsky more on TV for a future PPV match with Triple H or Cena.

I'm pretty sure Snitsky has lost numerous times..to Cena for one.

Is there a USA HD like what channel will it be on? For HD purposes I mean? Universal HD?

Damn, that's a good question. USA has an HD channel, but MY cable company doesn't provide it yet. I might not even get to check out the goodness next week.

Yes, same here, I think. Marks out for J.R. ripping on T.O. Go Giants!!!

It will still be less gross for you than for the others who get to experience the... "goodness"

I had a feeling the Triple H/Snitsky match would be good, and it was. The ending also kept Snitsky's "undefeated" streak since moving from his first Raw tenure to ECW, intact.

I've thought for a while that they should build up Snitsky more on TV for a future PPV match with Triple H or Cena.

I'm pretty sure Snitsky has lost numerous times..to Cena for one.

Not since his return in ECW in 2006.

Look they have to put H back in the rumble...they can't stick to their word.

Vince will fix it so HHH is #1 but 3H will set a new record by lasting 2 hours and 40 minutes, even though he has to wrestle himself for the last 70 minutes. He will eliminate the other 29 entrants (at once, if possible) then ascend directly to Heaven so he can Pedigree God because He's getting to be a bit too popular and He just won't cut His hair.

It will still be less gross for you than for the others who get to experience the... "goodness"

I'm sure seeing Mickie James, Melina etc. in HD won't be gross. I'll just switch channels when Snitsky and Umaga come out.

Vince will fix it so HHH is #1 but 3H will set a new record by lasting 2 hours and 40 minutes, even though he has to wrestle himself for the last 70 minutes. He will eliminate the other 29 entrants (at once, if possible) then ascend directly to Heaven so he can Pedigree God because He's getting to be a bit too popular and He just won't cut His hair.

2002 called, they want their jokes back.

2002 called, they want their jokes back.

That the best part about HHH humor. If it goes out of style just wait it'll roll back around some time.

HHH will either get an early number and run out of steam halfway (and will then be jumped by a heel or two that HHH took out before getting eliminated himself) or get a decent number and get screwed by the same heels and/or Vince.

Did JBL REALLY have to hang a Canadian named Chris with a cord? That seemed to be in poor taste.

I doubt most casual fans would put those two together. And it wasn't like the announcers were gonna drop any of that info into their commentary.

JBL.........I just can't give a shit about anything this guy does. Nobody gives a shit about him and they're making him seem like he's on the level of The Rock and Austin. What am I missing here?

JBL.........I just can't give a shit about anything this guy does. Nobody gives a shit about him and they're making him seem like he's on the level of The Rock and Austin. What am I missing here?

No, *they* aren't, in the storyline it is JBL himself that is making it seem like he is the greatest damn thing ever/wrestling god/etc/etc/etc ...just as he always has.