TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

Raw 1/14/08

That's it, just let Jeff Hardy be World Champion for a month. PLEASE!!

It wouldn't hurt to give him 2-3 weeks. Orton beats Hardy at NWO in a gimmick and continues onto the Batista and/or HHH feud without losing steam.

He could have jumped onto the side of him and just rolled over onto him.

And I love how they have a litttttle "ring" there.

Guest cheetoe

I realize that the camera angle was to allow Orton to move, but damn, that was still rather compelling. The build for this match has been really good so far. :) Jeff is ready for prime time.

That is how a stupid ass stunt should be done.

Jeff Hardy didn't do that for no reason in storyline. He did it to take Orton out. This is now a blood feud.

Jesus fuck that was amazing. Listen to the buzz in the crowd. Their INTO this.

Good camera work. Didn't expose anything, left the impact to the viewers' imagination. Good one.

people at the top of the arena probably saw it

looks to me like it was really well padded

Hardy's Swanton yeah but unless that's a real steep slope to the seating it would be hard for the upper tiers to see anything on the Backdrop except Orton falling into the conveniently placed plywood box.

Wow....that was so awesome my mom just called to ask about it haha.

Started with a resounding, he's stupid, that Orton guy is faking. With a Holy shit, maybe not! Awesome.

SILENCE FROM JR AND KING

I also like how the commentators abandoned their duties. I think that Jeff should, if nothing else, be Mick Foley circa 1999. Even in brevity, that shit worked. The wrestling fans were hot for it. I think that Jeff is the new Mick Foley (even if not nearly as good as a promo as Mick is). He is the undercard guy that everybody is very much behind.

Guest cheetoe

Gotta give props. Jeff's push was a long time coming. But it's being handled well up to this point and if it keeps going like this, it's gonna make Hardy a legit main event wrestler. Hats off to HHH and Orton as well as Hardy. It's about time Jeff got his shot. :)

After that...I'm not sure whos crazier....Hardy or Foley...they have to be tied for first for the most out of their fucking mind.....but that was still a great great spot

Seriously? Go re-watch Foley's Hell in a Cell matches. He's way more out of his fucking mind.

Can we all agree that Hardy winning would be awesome? Orton wins it back in a couple weeks, but I think Hardy has earned a short transition title run.

Not just that...Give him the strap and let him run with it. I can't see Hardy in the midcard any longer after watching that.

Can we all agree that Hardy winning would be awesome? Orton wins it back in a couple weeks, but I think Hardy has earned a short transition title run.

I want Hardy to have a customized belt like Austin, Rock, and Cena. Rainbow colored leather strap with hankies hanging from every plate attached to the belt. The front design I leave to your imagination.

If they book their big match correctly with Jeff winning, it would probably be the mark-out moment of the year (and i mean, including everything that could happen betweenthen and 12/31). Ric Flair retiring (if he stays gone) will be pretty good, but Jeff Hardy The WWE Champion could be exactly the kind of thing that might just bring people back to their televisions.