TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

Bobby Lashley released

80. Lashley never wrote poetry about someone's dead father.

81. Lashley never made anyone walk a line with threats of hard times.

82. Lashley accused Finlay of being a bastard. Boss Man proved Big Show was a bastard and got his mother to say so on national television.

83. Even if Lashley were to drag someone's father's casket away from its grave, he wouldn't be able to come up with a witty statement such as "Daddy always wanted to be a drag queen, Big Show; I'm gonna make him a drag queen right here!" at the site.

88. When he couldn't use "Big Boss Man", he had other catchy, respectable names such as "Guardian Angel", "Big Bubba Rogers" and "The Boss" to go with. If Lashley were unable to use "Bobby Lashley", he would be referred to as Franklin.

92. Ray Traylor is a much cooler sounding real name than Bobby Lashley.

93. Bobby Lashley never called out Glacier for taking so long to make his debut.

I didn't mind Lashley, but I couldn't take him seriously as main eventer material.

I didn't mind Lashley, but I couldn't take him seriously as main eventer material.
98. MVP couldn't take Bobby Lashley seriously as main eventer material, but he could with Bossman.

99. Bobby Lashley does not make a beret look cool like Ray Traylor.

100. Bobby Lashley does not have a "100 Reason Why Bobby Lashley Is Better Than" thread.

Wow, guys. I'm starting to get the feeling that young master Bobby doesn't have many fans in this community.

Because there are some repeats (EHME stole Kamala's joke about JN News word for word, for example):

104. Bossman lasted 25 minutes in his Survivor Series debut and wasn't even pinned. Lashley lasted just over 7 minutes before being pinned - the FIRST MAN in the match to be pinned to boot.

105. Lashley lasted a mere 4:17 in his first (and only) Royal Rumble match and was the 6th man eliminated. Bossman lasted 4:18 in HIS Royal Rumble debut and was the 22nd man eliminated... AND it took Hogan to do it!

106. Many former Hardcore champions still find themselves haunted by the spirit of the Boss Man. Since Boss Man's final Hardcore title reign, only five men who won the title after that are still 'active' competitors in WWE (appearing on television more than once every other month); several have either given up wrestling or changed their name to attempt to hide from him.

Nobody is haunted by Bobby Lashley's memory.

I'd prefer Lashley's mediocre wrestling performances to whatever it is Ashley's supposed to be doing on my TV.