TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

Bobby Lashley released

16. Lashley wasn't smart enough to realize THAT REFEREE RIGHT THERE WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

17. Bossman didn't claim to have invented the "big man jumping straight up to the ring apron" that Goldberg, Lesnar, and others had been doing for years.

Lashley wasn't a bad worker, but he was overpushed. He lacked any one tangible or intangible ability required to be accepted at the level he was pushed at.

I won't argue that was overpushed, but the guy had great agility for his size, legitimate amateur wrestling background and a military background. Let's face it, how hard should it have been in the current climate to have gotten THAT guy over, in theory, when he was actually ready if not now? The fans reacted to him during the Finlay feud. They reacted to him during the Umaga feud. There was something there and potential to be more.

*looks around*

Uh, I mean...

18. Lashley didn't have a self-referencial theme song sung for him.

22. Lashley was NEVER good enough to join the corporation, unlike Bossman. Vince McMahon has got a message to Lashley:

McMahon 3:16, says I've got the BRASS to fire your ASS!

23. Lashley didn't get his job by showing that as a 6'9 300+ man with little wrestling experience, he could still sell a mean slingshot suplex from Tully Blanchard.

So here's Kristal's myspace blog post:

Hey my boyfriend bobby lashley and i are really upset/disgusted over the fact that wwe is a racist company i guarantee almost everything i got that Vince McMahon is! First was ME Then Booker T Sharmelle Marcus Cor Von whos is next?? Well Bobby Lashley is you know why because the WWE is Releasing Him One of the factors that lead to his fallout with WWE has to do with the way I was treated after refusing to do a storyline that made me feel uncomfortable. I was fired after refusing the storyline that's been described as "racial".

-- Another reason is that Bobby feels disrespected by WWE during his time off. There has been very little communication between Him and Vince McMahon in the past few months. Despite the fact that bobby was fully healed from his injury, there were no firm plans in place to get him back on TV. He was really found frustrated about it.

At this point, Bobby needs to negotiate an official release from WWE as he is still under contract. He is still listed on the official WWE website and is awaiting his release so he can move on!!!

Thank YOu For Reading This Love Ya!!

-Kristal!

Judging by that post, evil = no booking plans with him?

I guess MVP, Big Daddy V, Elijah Burke, and Shelton better watch their backs?

So here's Kristal's myspace blog post:

Hey my boyfriend bobby lashley and i are really upset/disgusted over the fact that wwe is a racist company i guarantee almost everything i got that Vince McMahon is! First was ME Then Booker T Sharmelle Marcus Cor Von whos is next?? Well Bobby Lashley is you know why because the WWE is Releasing Him One of the factors that lead to his fallout with WWE has to do with the way I was treated after refusing to do a storyline that made me feel uncomfortable. I was fired after refusing the storyline that's been described as "racial".

-- Another reason is that Bobby feels disrespected by WWE during his time off. There has been very little communication between Him and Vince McMahon in the past few months. Despite the fact that bobby was fully healed from his injury, there were no firm plans in place to get him back on TV. He was really found frustrated about it.

At this point, Bobby needs to negotiate an official release from WWE as he is still under contract. He is still listed on the official WWE website and is awaiting his release so he can move on!!!

Thank YOu For Reading This Love Ya!!

-Kristal!

Judging by that post, evil = no booking plans with him?

27. Big Bossman's women could spell better.

28. Big Bossman's women didn't need to call Bossman "Him" since it's already assumed.

Guest droptoehold

NO!

They should form the new Nation! And add Kendrick for the role of O. Hart.

30. Bossman never had someone pretend to be his girlfriend and release a fake statement online.

Meltzer says "Kristal's" statement is bogus.

31. Lashley couldn't take the Slingshot Suplex.

32. Bossman couldn't be bought off by Ted DiBiase, but Lashley worked for Donald Trump

33. Lashley tipped over a car, Bossman hit people with nightsticks. Bossman's method was surprisingly more effective.

34. Bossman had hair.

35. Bossman teamed with Mr. Perfect.

36. Bossman was in WrestleFest and No Mercy (the video games)

37. When the Bossman wears a suit to beat you down, he fixes his tie when he's done. Lashley probably just rips his expensive shirt off. Idiot.

38. Bossman threw a better dropkick.

39. Bossman had that swank sliding uppercut, too.

40. I started this post with one idea, but the Bossman is so...boss....that I went way overboard.

Guest Vincent Vega

i imagine the lack of booking plans for bobby lindsey has to do with the suits backstage wondering how the fuck they will explain his loosing of 100lbs.