TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Raw Is Cena - January 28, 2008

I guess the "one night only" return of D-X was "one night only....for this month".

The hype for that match didn't make any sense then, and I can't say I'm unhappy that they're disregarding it.

Mickie's hair looks like a wig.

I hate that entrance. In fact, I don't even like belts just being over the shoulder. PUT IT AROUND YOUR WAIST.

Why? When you're just gonna take it off in a few seconds.

If that's the case, then why should any wrestler wear anything other than their tights? Flair has a robe, Morrison has his coat, Miz wears a hat, Cena usually wears a hat, etc.

And anyway, it's a BELT.

I will say though, if the persona of the character demands them not wear it...or if they are a big fat fuck...then fine. Beth Phoenix and Randy Orton are supposed to be respectful to their titles at they care about. They should wear them.

Stone Cold use to fling his belt around like trash....

Rocky carried his like a bag....

Two of the greatest WWE Champs of alltime seemed to give a rat's ass about the belt...

They were the best and the belt didnt really matter...

I didn't say I liked that they did that. Austin was supposed to be anti-authority though. He liked the title and he cared about it, but you could say he did that to just piss Vince off that much more since it was still Vince's belt in a way. There are some exceptions, like I said. I'll say this much, there is no reason why Randy and Beth shouldn't be wearing their titles, especially given how much Randy cares about being the best ever. It's RESPECTFUL to the title.

Mickie's hair looks like a wig.

I hate that entrance. In fact, I don't even like belts just being over the shoulder. PUT IT AROUND YOUR WAIST.

Why? When you're just gonna take it off in a few seconds.

If that's the case, then why should any wrestler wear anything other than their tights? Flair has a robe, Morrison has his coat, Miz wears a hat, Cena usually wears a hat, etc.

And anyway, it's a BELT.

I will say though, if the persona of the character demands them not wear it...or if they are a big fat fuck...then fine. Beth Phoenix and Randy Orton are supposed to be respectful to their titles at they care about. They should wear them.

Stone Cold use to fling his belt around like trash....

Rocky carried his like a bag....

Two of the greatest WWE Champs of alltime seemed to give a rat's ass about the belt...

They were the best and the belt didnt really matter...

I didn't say I liked that they did that. Austin was supposed to be anti-authority though. He liked the title and he cared about it, but you could say he did that to just piss Vince off that much more since it was still Vince's belt in a way. There are some exceptions, like I said. I'll say this much, there is no reason why Randy and Beth shouldn't be wearing their titles, especially given how much Randy cares about being the best ever. It's RESPECTFUL to the title.

Beth constantly holds the title above her head to show it off.

As for Randy... eh its a style choice.

So. Most homosexual catchphrase/Tshirt.

DX - Lets get ready to suck it!

or

APA - Always Pounding Ass

So. Most homosexual catchphrase/Tshirt.

DX - Lets get ready to suck it!

or

APA - Always Pounding Ass

Seeing as Bradshaw always wore that shirt...

Wait, I just realized. How does Umaga get in the Chamber match before Kennedy? Or HBK for that matter.

Kennedy is the guy who goes down a notch anytime someone new comes in.

LMAO @ the Forum name change

What about the Indy forum? How long has THAT name been there?

Obviously board wars, down south. As the names are now back to normal.

I have a feeling some shenagines in the Orton/Cena match will leed to HHH/Orton/Cena at WM.

Oh my god, your sig sucks.

It's just...staring at me.

That womans mouth scares me, if she was gonna blow me I'd be afraid she'd bite it off.

I have a feeling some shenagines in the Orton/Cena match will leed to HHH/Orton/Cena at WM.

Damnit... now I can't look away.

SOMEONE COME AND TURN OFF MY COMPUTER FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE!

She doesn't look terrible, but I'm not liking the tooth-to-gum ratio.

She doesn't look terrible, but I'm not liking the tooth-to-gum ratio.

I've seen her on Cold Pizza on ESPN 2, and the woman has the gummiest smile on tv ever. It doesn't help that she has a bigger jaw than Harvey Keitel also

That womans mouth scares me, if she was gonna blow me I'd be afraid she'd bite it off.

Great idea for a movie. Oh crap, they already did.

Starring Dana Jacobson:

teeth-movie-poster.jpg