TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Raw Thread for 2/25/2008.

I would Sooooo rather see Big Show vs Shaq.

Same here, but using the Andre the Giant logic... they wouldn't want to do that match and risk someone making Big Show look smaller.

So lets look at the card

John Cena vs Orton vs HHH (WWE Title)

Edge vs Taker (World Title)

Finlay vs JBL (Potential show stealer)

Umaga vs Batista (Potential show stealer)

Money Mayweather vs Big Show(Special attraction/Money Match)

HBK vs. Ric Flair (Tribute match)

MITB: Jeff Hardy/jericho/Kennedy/Benjamin/Morrison?/ Kofi?

That is almost a classic show on paper.

Put Kane, Kofi, Burchil and ? in the MitB (it's 8 men) and throw in Chavo-Punk: The Final Showdown for the ECW title as well as the mandatory woman's match and that's your card.

Miz or Jimmy Wang Yang?

I'm not sure they're going to even put the ECW title on the card, Punk and Chavo might end up in the place of Kane and Burchill.

HBK's nose gets broken a lot lately

I remember when that was Test's gimmick for a while.

For some reason I was expecting HBK to pull a major dick move and Superkick Flair after the hug.

For those speculating on the Mania card, they announced a women's "BunnyMania" tag match at today's press conference at the Staples Center. Maria and Candice will faceto as yet unnamed opponents.

HBK's nose gets broken a lot lately

I remember when that was Test's gimmick for a while.

For some reason I was expecting HBK to pull a major dick move and Superkick Flair after the hug.

I was expecting the opposite... Flair turning heel.

Looking at the WM card chaping up- the wrestlers somewhat deserving not yet booked are -

Raw-Carlito, Santino, Cody, Holly, Cade, Murdoch, London, Kendrick

SD!-MVP, Palumbo, Noble, Kane, Henry, Jesse/Festus, Duece, Domino

ECW-Burke, Big Daddy V, Miz, Morrison, Dreamer, Delaney, Kofi, Richards

There could be a tri-brand tag team scramble type match that would take care of Carlito/Santino, Rhodes/Holly, Cade/Murdoch, Miz/Morrison, Dreamer/Delaney, Kendrick/London, Jesse/Festus, Deuce/Domino and even Henry/Big Daddy V. Maybe a battle royal set-up or something so you could include all of them without taking up too much time.

That would leave Palumbo, Noble, Kane, for the SD! MITB and one of Burke, Kofi or Richards.

I'm going to be right there chanting "1 more match" at The Rock, like a goof.

Makes you wonder if they'll even try to get him to stay over and do a spot at Wrestlemania.

Looking at the WM card chaping up- the wrestlers somewhat deserving not yet booked are -

Raw-Carlito, Santino, Cody, Holly, Cade, Murdoch, London, Kendrick

SD!-MVP, Palumbo, Noble, Kane, Henry, Jesse/Festus, Duece, Domino

ECW-Burke, Big Daddy V, Miz, Morrison, Dreamer, Delaney, Kofi, Richards

There could be a tri-brand tag team scramble type match that would take care of Carlito/Santino, Rhodes/Holly, Cade/Murdoch, Miz/Morrison, Dreamer/Delaney, Kendrick/London, Jesse/Festus, Deuce/Domino and even Henry/Big Daddy V. Maybe a battle royal set-up or something so you could include all of them without taking up too much time.

That would leave Palumbo, Noble, Kane, for the SD! MITB and one of Burke, Kofi or Richards.

I can almost guarantee that none of Palumbo, Noble, Jesse, Festus, Deuce, Domino, Dreamer, Delaney, or Richards get on the card.

I don't know why nobody else is thinking Miz/Morrison for MITB..they aren't in a tag title feud right now and they'd both work great in a ladder match. Plus, I can see Morrison getting pushed higher up the card in the next year or two, so this would be a good place to start.

For those speculating on the Mania card, they announced a women's "BunnyMania" tag match at today's press conference at the Staples Center. Maria and Candice will faceto as yet unnamed opponents.

Guess they're not "unnamed" anymore- Melina and Beth Phoenix.

Not that I really care, but why wouldn't they have Ashley and Jillian in that match too?

I'm going to be right there chanting "1 more match" at The Rock, like a goof.

Makes you wonder if they'll even try to get him to stay over and do a spot at Wrestlemania.

I doubt he'd do it. I jumped the gun and said that he'd show up after NWO, and challenge Cena, I doubt he does anything after the induction ceremony.

Not that I really care, but why wouldn't they have Ashley and Jillian in that match too?

Because Ashley's a piss poor worker, and they realized it?

But, the hype is revolving all around Maria. and Candice's return. There's really nothing to Ashley's character at the moment, seeing as she already did her job by getting Maria to do Playboy, that shows she's deserving of bring there.

Now, I'd make a case for Mickie. But then again, she's been losing the last few months anyways.

I wonder what The Rock's reaction will be to the inevitable chants of "ONE MORE MATCH!"?

He'll probably soak up the huge reaction for a bit, maybe do the eyebrow and the "Finally...", and then say something like "Tonight's not about me..."

Eh, i'm not sure I like Rock being at HOF, he'll probably overshadow Flair. And it was stupid how that HOF piece basically screamed ROCK WILL BE THERE...inducting his relativesBUT ROCK WILL BE THERE. the focus should be on the inductees.

Because Ashley's a piss poor worker, and they realized it?

But, the hype is revolving all around Maria. and Candice's return. There's really nothing to Ashley's character at the moment, seeing as she already did her job by getting Maria to do Playboy, that shows she's deserving of bring there.

Now, I'd make a case for Mickie. But then again, she's been losing the last few months anyways.

Oh, I know how bad Ashley is..she's my least favorite diva ever. But in kayfabe, if they want to call it a Bunnymania match, they should have included all of the former covergirls (minus Torrie, who hasn't been around in a while). Or they should have had Jillian let take Beth's place and done Beth vs Mickie in what could have been a great women's title match.

Yeah, that was the loudest cheer I have heard for John Cena in quite some time.

The Garden popped loud for him also, as did Houston. Philly and the crowd last week, really booed him the most since he's been back.

True, but when he came back at the Garden, it was like the surprise of the century. The room I was in at the time nearly exploded. Then again I go his aluma mater.