TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Raw 3.3.08

Orton's maybe my favorite heel since 2001 Austin. Maybe 2003 Rock was a bit more entertaining, but that was too short a run. God Orton's been great since April of last year.

Orton's maybe my favorite heel since 2001 Austin. Maybe 2003 Rock was a bit more entertaining, but that was too short a run. God Orton's been great since April of last year.

agreed. He plays the roll perfectly. On top of that he sells everyone's offense like he was just shot, which makes his opponents look great. The man deserves more credit.

agreed. He plays the roll perfectly. On top of that he sells everyone's offense like he was just shot, which makes his opponents look great. The man deserves more credit.

I'll be another to say that Orton has definitely impressed the hell out of me recently. He plays the heel to perfection as he doesn't try to be a "cool" heel, and as the previous poster mentioned, he is an excellent seller.

Yeah,. the guy has been great, I wouldn't say he's a better heel than Edge, but he has been awesome for the last year. I wish he'd be more consistant with his promo work, but he's passable on the mic.

It's ashame Orton is going to lose the belt at WM... Reminds me of right before WM21 when everyone was starting to enjoy JBL's title run, then it like that it was over.

It's ashame Orton is going to lose the belt at WM... Reminds me of right before WM21 when everyone was starting to enjoy JBL's title run, then it like that it was over.

I dunno......everyone KNEW HHH was going over Cena at Wrestlemania 22. I mean, yea theres probably less than zero chance Orton will retain, but theres always an outside possibility.

I dunno......everyone KNEW HHH was going over Cena at Wrestlemania 22. I mean, yea theres probably less than zero chance Orton will retain, but theres always an outside possibility.

As much as I'd like Orton to retain, this is looking like a definite "happy ending" Wrestlemania.

Which is why Undertaker going over Edge would provide that. The Triple Threat shouldn't close the show anyways.

I think there may be some shenanigans in the Triple threat...

I actually think Edge/Taker will be a fair fight w/ Edge losing but gaining props..

Like Edge will just get more infuriated at Undertaker beating up his goons that

he goes for the old if "you want something done right, do it yourself route"

Serious Orton reminds me a lot of Bryan Danielson for some reason. The inflections in the promos, the shorter haircut, the t-shirt and wrestling tights look. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

The only thing similar about them 2, is they are both way better than they were 2 years ago.

Is it pretty safe to pencil in Taker-Henry for next week?

Is inducting Mae Young really a good idea? I think her speech could become painful to watch.

Yeah, all she ever does is expose herself, do sloppy kisses, attempt to have sex, or do a bronco buster. Yuck.

I don't see the humor in her or Big Dick Johnson.

Outside of Mae Young's antics or in-ring persona, she is a legitimate legend in American Womens wrestling.

Just like Jerry Lawler, it's sad that a good majority of people will likely only remember Mae Young for the negatives over the past few years.

To be fair, none of us grew up when Mae Young was in the prime of her career, so most are clueless.

Anyone else notice the sign right after the cover reveal: “Benoit is my biological dad. Thank god he didn’t know.”

I was surprised he got the sign in (and doubly surprised that the dummies behind the controls allowed it to be shown so prominently

As of right now, JBL/Finlay at WM is strictly one on one. This better be changed to a No DQ match in the next few weeks. Doesn't do any man good to just work a standard wrestling match, especially with the storyline involved. Both men need to bleed.

As of right now, JBL/Finlay at WM is strictly one on one. This better be changed to a No DQ match in the next few weeks. Doesn't do any man good to just work a standard wrestling match, especially with the storyline involved. Both men need to bleed.

I hope they pull out the old "Unsanctioned Street Fight" stipulation. They also need to be in jeans and t-shirts, not wrestling gear.