TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park: Season 12

I just couldn't get into last night's episode. Haven't seen the new Indiana Jones movie, so that sort of fell flat. Besides, didn't they already do that storyline for the SE Star Wars? Cartman and Butters had potential with the China thing, but it lost steam right away.

Worst episode for me since Oprah's vag got a starring role.

I thought the whole Cartman vs. China had a lot of potential, but it went no where. I liked the new Indy film (so the Ark of the Covenent melting pepoles faces off, Ram ripping out a beating hearts, and a two thousand year old ghost protecting the Holy Grail is all well and fine, but adding aliens into Indiana Jones is totally out of place?) , so the entire joke feel flat on me. I did like that Lucas raped Indy on a Howard the Duck pinball machine.

That was a strange show. I mean it was kinda funny, yet disjointed and odd. Not one to watch ever again. But yea Lucas' o face did crack me up.

And no I did not see the movie, but Trey and Matt went a little overboard with this one IMO.

O and Spaceballs is 100X better than real Star Wars, well to me at least lol.

The new Indy film was an okay film, so while it was a little funny, watching a grown man get raped was a little bit too much. I thought Hillbilly Lucas looked funny as hell, though.

I liked a lot of the China stuff, but it just wasn't the focus of the episode. The ridiculous stereotyping, Butters shooting guys in the balls, and the whole Olympics flashback worked. I was honestly waiting for Cartman to be right, but the whole thing felt a bit tacked on to the episode.

One of the worst episodes they've ever done. They had 3 jokes in the entire episode, jokes that weren't any good...and they kept re-doing them over and over again.

1/10

I recognized the Deliverance spoof, and I have seen the pinball machine rape in another film, though I don't remember the title. I couldn't place the first rape scene though. Any ideas? This episode was just OK and not much else.

Enjoyed tonight's show because it was an episode where they actually acted like kids.

There weren't any unbelievable jokes but I liked that almost the entire episode took place at the school in "real time"

Loved the reference to 3 O'Clock High as I loved that movie growing up.

I have no idea if anyone in Trey's family has breast cancer but the show came off as sort of a tribute. I was thinking maybe to Christina Applegate but it could have been a general theme.

I loved the "There Will be Blood" reference.

Great episode. Not one of the best by any means, but still fun. Cartman cracked me up trying to act tough in front of the other boys, with my favorite part of the episode being Cartman shitting on Garrison's deck followed by "WHATS UP DAWG!".

I get a huge kick out of Cartman's taking passive-aggressive to a whole new level. I'm a bit disappointed at the ending as I usually expect him to totally get out of the situation unscathed, but Principal Victoria hinting at Wendy to kick Cartman's ass was pure gold.

"That's funny, I don't remember an AC/DC song about beating up women." GOLD.

Good episode... loved the principal's speech.

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I can't remember the last time Wendy had a major role in an episode and it was nice to see Cartman get his ass beat. Was I the only one who thought this episode was a war on terror allegory? **1/2 ouf of 4. It seems like the best episodes usually are at the start and the very end of a string of new episodes. Very disapointing so far.

Here's something I was wondering. When exactly did Garrison become a serious teacher? For the first several seasons all he did was show the kids Barnaby Jones replays and feed them a bunch of celebrity gossip. There's even an episode "Underpants Gnomes", where Garrison is called before the town committee, with his job on the line, because he doesn't actually teach the students anything.

Also, how many fights has Cartman been shown to actually win? The only one that comes to mind is when he beat up the midget at some point last season. Other than that, they always portray him as being all talk and no skills.

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I can't remember the last time Wendy had a major role in an episode and it was nice to see Cartman get his ass beat. Was I the only one who thought this episode was a war on terror allegory? **1/2 ouf of 4. It seems like the best episodes usually are at the start and the very end of a string of new episodes. Very disapointing so far.

Actually, the last episode of Season 11 includes her.

Overall, I loved the episode. The reference to Snatch during the last half of the episode was beyond awesome. Watching Cartman attempting to avoid his comeupance is always good, especially how he goes from "begging" to "shit-talking" instantly.

Sucked until the "Cloverfield" spoof came up.

What the hell was that episode?!? And how many parts will it be?

Craig pretty much saved the Pan Flute story with his little rants about how the main four are assholes and nobody likes them, and the giant Guinea Pigs were hilarious.

That was a great episode. Parker and Stone are kind of hit or miss when it comes to multiple-part episodes, but this definitely looks interesting. I can't wait to see where they go with it next week.

Me and a buddy were just discussing that exact thing. There was no 'to be continued' at the end of this episode, so what if next week, they do an entirely new episode and don't even mention this one? Hey, they've done dumber things before with this show.