TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park: Season 12

I actually could not masturbate last night after watching south park.

Totally. I jacked off, like, three times during the episode, I had nothing left in the tank afterwards.

Well, that's not true, I J'd it another time during a Lil' Bush commercial.

Heavy Metal is one of my favorite movies from the 80's, so I'll watch this.

The "War on Drugs" parody was weak. The "Heavy Metal" tribute though, was awesome.

Also, "Breastiary in Nippoplis."

The "War on Drugs" parody was weak. The "Heavy Metal" tribute though, was awesome.

Yeah. It took me a minute to get what they were referencing, Kenny was in the car and I was like "this rings a bell... sort of...", but once the badly-drawn chick with the crazy huge breasts showed up it finally clicked. Anyone else catch the shot at the NYC mayor's press conference with his glowering wife? And having Cartman unknowingly be Schindler was pretty amusing.

I caught on to the Heavy Metal reference right away. I did like the Cartman as Schindler/Miep Gies story as well, especially since compassion is never one of his strong points.

I don't know how you could rank Season 3 as the worst (this is going back in the thread a bit of course).

I don't know how you could rank Season 3 as the worst (this is going back in the thread a bit of course).

While there are some good ones on there (Chinpokomon, Spontanious Combustion, Tweek vs Craig) It sure does have some stinkers on there, especially Jackovasauras, which is the worst episode South Park ever did.

"Fat BUTT and Pancake Man" was horrible.

"Free Willzyx" is underrated.

Season 8 is gold all around. Everything except for "The Jeffersons." Besides Good Times With Weapons is the best episode South Park has ever released.

I don't understand the hatred for A Million Little Fibres. Its not the worst episode ever created by South Park, but its fairly good.

Jackovasauras, which is the worst episode South Park ever did.

I don't think I could disagree harder with all your opinions here, not even if someone was paying me to.

Anyone else feel like going back and watching Heavy Metal again after last night's episode? (And for the few who've seen it, was Heavy Metal 2000 any good at all?)

Yeah, I just received the season 3 DVD and there were some funny episodes on there. I even got some sick enjoyment out of the Jakovasaurus episode as they are so overly annoying that they become funny. The first two Seasons are the worst followed by Season 10 (A handful of funny episodes like the Warcraft and Dog The Bounty Hunter episodes, but they really slacked here. I hate the first half of the season. Manbearpig and Million Little Fibbers are some of my least favorite episodes. Smug Alert and Family Guy 2 parter really aren't much better.

One thing I liked about Season 10 was the homage it paid to Season 2 with Terrance and Phillip in "The Mystery of the Lazy J Ranch". Kudos.

Last night's episode was a lot better than last week's, but still not too great. Kenny and Gerald smacking each other around in the sandbox at the playground was pretty damn funny though.

Their epic fight during their trip turning out to be them slapping each other around in a sandbox for half an hour was pretty damn funny, plus the way Kyle's mom looked during the press conference was actually creepy.

plus the way Kyle's mom looked during the press conference was actually creepy.

I'm pretty sure it was supposed to reference Eliot Spitzer and his wife

So I finally watched "Cartman has Aids". Fairly good for a season opener. The beginning of the episode was awesome, but after Kyle vs Cartman round XLVII started it lost its luster. ***

Best episode of the season so far. Had me laughing pretty much all the way through.

I've never seen Heavy Metal, but have seen pictures so I got that refrence. But the whole "hiding of the cats" was classic.

I actually watched heavy Metal again after watching that. John Candy's voice still bothers me in that movie for some reason.

Oh and that second Heavy Metal movie never happened. That movie was freaking HORRIBLE.