TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park: Season 12

I agree with pretty much everyone here. After the first part of this season was a little dull, they finally started getting it right with "Canada On Strike", "Eek A Penis", and this past week's episode. Can't wait for this week's.

Any word on when Season 11 will hit DVD?

This Week on South Park: "Super Fun Time"

While the kids are on an educational field trip to a living museum, Cartman makes Butters sneak away from the class to go to the amusement center located next door.

Don't think you can go wrong with both Cartman and Butters.

I like the simple, kid-like premises like this one, although it could spiral into something big.

Loved it. The fact that they wouldn't break character was the best.

that was pretty funny, and any Cartman themed episode is choice

I thought the highlight was Stan doing the whole "In-Character Bit". It was hilarious, clever, and definitely unexpected. I also liked the "Wendy, look away" line he said just before he did it.

I forgot to set my DVR for it last night...so I have to wait for the replay tonight.

It figures the one that I forget to tape is the one that gets the best reviews.

*twiddles thumbs and waits to watch it because he is stupid*

Could always watch a stream if you don't fancy waiting. They have them all hosted over at southparkzone.com.

I thought it was pretty good. Not blowaway Tenorman greatness, not nauseating Towelie suckfest, just pretty good. The jokes about the 1864 folk are funnier if you've ever been to a place like that, or a renaissance fair, or whatever, where you get those incredibly annoying fuckers who refuse to break character. It's like, dude, you don't sound even remotely like how people actually talked back then, please shut the fuck up.

RESPECT!! made me spit juice because it caught me off guard.

Marsh is the greatest. I didn't like the lack of a good "Staaaaaaaaan" in the ep though.

That RESPECT!! line had me legit breaking down with laughter. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Not a great episode but pretty good. The townsfolk we're awesome and when the place closed was hillarious. But overall it was a pretty average episode.

Bump.

Second half of season 12 starts tonight.

"The China Probrem"

Cartman must confront the Chinese alone while the American people are haunted by the memory of recent tragic events.

I agree with Butters...I liked Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

George Luchas and Stephen Spielberg raping Indiana Jones had me in stitches.

Matt and Trey really really really didn't like that film

I kinda liked the new movie too, and the ENDLESS rape jokes provided zero entertainment for me. Definitely one of those episodes where they had like three ideas and then ran them into the ground. The idea of Butters repeatedly shooting guys in the dick was funny, but then they did absolutely nothing with it except for Cartman getting annoyed.

This season of South Park has been a real downer. They're taking too much time making references that few will actually get (Stand and Deliver? The Lottery? Grapes of Wrath?) I'm not really sure when they thought this would be a good idea, but this season has provided few laughs.

I didn't like last night's episode, I just didn't find it funny. It just felt like the episode just had way to much going on and it just didn't mesh well. Plus the jokes just sucked.