TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

Bring only one guy back to WWE

So you have a choice. Of all the free agents out there that can still wrestle and are not contracted to another company, who do you choose?

Can this wrestler spike ratings? Bring it in the ring? Have any value on the WWE's bottom line?

For me, my choice is Sid. Besides bringing it in the ring which he can't really do, and I mean that in terms of he ain't getting no **** or ***** matches, he should at least draw something at the gates. As a heel he would be a great threat to faces like HHH, Cena, or HBK for old times sake. I read he's healed up enough that he can get back into the ring.

I'd like to say Shamrock was a VERY close pick to being the 1 guy I'd bring back because of all the UFC appeal and how they could book him as a monster.

But I stick to Sid.

Your pick?

If possible which I know it's not for either party, Ultimate Warrior with his current short gray hair, as a mega heel spouting conservatism.

I'd like to see Shamrock back as well, I think he should finish his career off with a good year or two in wrestling, rather than what he's doing in MMA right now.

Guest ForumPro

That's an interesting point on the aspect, however, but I would rather bring back Bart Gunn. I remember him from the Brawl for it All and one of the things that amde him interesting to me is that he's very very blank, and can easily be shaped into a gimmick as necessary, he had a lot of pure unfettered skill which a booker could adopt to fit whatever they needed at the time for angles. Think of him as a naked man that you can dress yourself. I'm not sure, but it's just my idea.

I would say Brock, but I believe he's under contract to UFC.

My pick would probably be the Sandman, he was over, would appeal to the fans still hoping the "attitude/Extreme" era would come come back, and Vince was already high on him any way. I think if he stuck around they might have done some good things with him on Raw.

It's got to be RVD. WWE is desperately in need of someone that is actually over with the fans. The Rock is basically retired and making movies (thus he would be under contract to a studio, etc.). Sid wouldn't draw any money these days and frankly he was a non draw for most of his career.

Actually last I heard, Dustin is on a pay by night basis and not under contract. Unless that changed, he would still count.

And all I want is the return of the master and the ruler of the world: SID

Oh and Tajiria cause I miss that crafty little guy.

takayama_yoshihiro.jpg

At 6'5" current busted-ugly Takayama would rule in a non-speaking monster role. Just have him kick and slap the hell out of jobbers and he'll get over as a monster within a year or so.

He's under contract Foley Fan.

How is Dustin under a contract of any sort, yet working continuously in TNA?

Anyway, if one guy could come back, I'm thinking Ken Shamrock. Given the upsurge of MMA, this might be a good time to bring him back and put him in the mix.

SD Jones so he could become HD Jones

This isn't THAT funny but I'm still laughing at it. Kudos.

I don't know if we're doing this fantasy style where the person we want back is somehow able to go in the ring no matter what their condition is, but the only people I'd like back that aren't under a contract elsewhere are old, retired, and in no shape to wrestle (Savage, Sid, Martel), dead (Eddie), or won't make a bit of difference to the company's popularity (Blackman). In 2005 I thought Marty Jannetty had a great opportunity and looked good too, but he's blown every opportunity The E gave him.