TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

Hulu.com

I don't know if you have heard of this website but it is a site owned by NBC and Fox that presents a ton of TV shows for free.

Besides current shows there is a bunch of older show. I would like to list some but I could go on and on

Here is the list of TV shows. the ones with the TV set next to them have complete episodes while the rest have clips.

http://www.hulu.com/browse/alphabetical/tv

They also have some movies

I discovered this site on Saturday, thanks to an article in Entertainment Weekly. It's pretty cool, I've watched The Simpsons a couple of times.

I know I was very impressed by FOX's online stream when my DVR missed an episode of Prison Break. It wasnt HD but it loaded quickly and didnt continually buffer every 10 seconds like Im used to on my connection which only usually maxes out at about 1.1 mbps, though it did crash my laptop once due to my dumb vista graphics card driver. Since Fox is behind it I hope the stream quality is just as good.

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country or region".

Yeah, screw this. I found some site that had links to streaming episodes of The Simpsons from this season, but I forgot it. This is too hard to search for on Google.

Fuck a buncha Hulu. In fact, fuck any online streaming video which forces you to watch commercials in the middle of the shit. This is annoying enough with the TV shows, but they do it with the movies too. In a ninety minute film, they'll stick in eight different unskippable ad breaks. And with no regard to the movie itself either, they'll randomly cut to commercial at the worst time, right in the middle of something important.

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country or region".

Is there any way to change your IP/ Region to fool the site? The same thing with the NBC one etc. It's pretty fucked up I can't watch old episodes of Dragnet.

Thanks a lot for the link. This gives me a chance to check out some shows I've been wanting to see.

It is kind of strange how they structure it, though. For example, I want to check out Bones since I'm interested in seeing David Boreanaz' work outside of Buffy/Angel. The site has all of Season 1, which is good, but despite the fact that they have Season 3 on there, there's no Season 2.