TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diamonddust

Wrestlemania XXIV Discussion Thread

Not sure if anyone caught it, but they had a camera angle during MITB that showed a plane flying overhead between a gap in the upper-decks. You couldn't make out the banner or anything, but I wonder if it was the plane that was supposed to fly the TNA banner.

Guest chrislatimer2008

Am so happy i found a stream . and baby m fizzle in the house lol.

Since Punk won, can we assume the following:

- Raw title match is going out first, with Orton retaining to set up a Punk-Orton feud on Raw down the road? I don't see Taker losing tonight, and Punk-Taker doesn't make sense unless Taker suddenly goes heel.

- Kane wins the ECW title from Chavo, Taker wins the WWE Title, we get both brothers in the ring at the end of the show to replace the Benoit/Guerrero double title image?

I don't watch Smackdown.

Does Michael Cole always sound like those pretaped repetitve sound clips that you'll find in the video games? Random facts and out of nowhere enthusiasm that has nothing to do with what's going on?

If he says "battle for brand supremecy" again I may mute him.

- Raw title match is going out first, with Orton retaining to set up a Punk-Orton feud on Raw down the road? I don't see Taker losing tonight, and Punk-Taker doesn't make sense unless Taker suddenly goes heel.

- Kane wins the ECW title from Chavo, Taker wins the WWE Title, we get both brothers in the ring at the end of the show to replace the Benoit/Guerrero double title image?

Punk doesn't have to do anything for a whole year. They could easily save it for Edge-Punk later this summer.

I don't think any of that will happen.

Except Kane and Taker winning the titles. But I don't see Taker going on last. And I really don't see Kane and his ridiculous title getting anywhere near Taker's moment.

Snoop dog was in back and he said that Festus and he had a lot in common.

Santino came in to threaten Snoop, so he rang a bell and Festus chased him away.

Then Foley came in with his sock and talked like Snoop Dog.

And collected his paycheck.

Awesome Festus cameo.

Lame Foley cameo.

I was getting food and missed those. What happened?

Snoop Dogg was doing an interview, and he had Festus with him. Santino came in, started acting like Santino, and then Snoop Dogg pulled out a bell. Santino begged him not to ring it, Snoop rang it, and Festus chased Santino away. Foley then popped up and did some of the lame Snoop Dogg talk.

Snoop dog was in back and he said that Festus and he had a lot in common.

Santino came in to threaten Snoop, so he rang a bell and Festus chased him away.

Then Foley came in with his sock and talked like Snoop Dog.

And collected his paycheck.

Ah, I didn't miss much. Thanks.

Ugh...I really didn't want to see Kane win, much less squash Chavo.

Seriously, Kane doesn't matter. I wish they'd either change his character or make him retire.