TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Hi all

Guest Anglesault

I received a couple e-mails saying I was sent private messages from board names I don't really recognize. Apparently I've been let back. I've really sort of moved on, but this place will always be something of a soft spot for me, so if there is anyone still here from the last time I was here that I like talking to I'll probably hang around here from time to time.

Guest Bullshiterica

Oh, that was my name you don't recognize. I used to be The Czech Republic. It's mostly familiar faces, which is sad, in some ways.

Guest Anglesault

To be honest, I don't even remember who I hated three and a half years ago. I love you all for now.

Guest Bullshiterica

Until you learn how the whimsical world of TSM has changed since you left three and a half years ago, would you care to be named Rip Van Anglesault? You're from New York. Washington Irving can't be a bad idea.

Guest Anglesault
To be honest, I don't even remember who I hated three and a half years ago.

oBqgNDOT.jpg

I can't muster hate for Jeff Weaver anymore.

To be honest, I don't even remember who I hated three and a half years ago.

oBqgNDOT.jpg

I can't muster hate for Jeff Weaver anymore.

The statement was "who I hated three-and-a-half years ago", not "who I hate right now"

Oh, that was my name you don't recognize. I used to be The Czech Republic. It's mostly familiar faces, which is sad, in some ways.

Damn you're right. Not counting my year and a half banning I've been posting here since February of 2001. Ugh. Then again I'm more comfortable posting here or The Pit. I couldn't stand those fuckers at DVDVR.

Ayo. I don't run shit anymore. Gave it up in 04 and then a dumbass took over.

Im just glad the place still exists. Welcome back.

Dames

Guest Bullshiterica

Anglesault, Damaramu, the Dames, you, me, it's like the family is being reunited. This really warms the sub-cockles of my heart.

Damn you're right. Not counting my year and a half banning I've been posting here since February of 2001. Ugh. Then again I'm more comfortable posting here or The Pit. I couldn't stand those fuckers at DVDVR.

HEY WELCOME BACK

Damn, it's been 6 LONG years. By the way, is there any place where I can find the complete History of TSM (site and forum)? Who's the jackass who took over after Dames? I wasn't paying attention.

Guest Anglesault
Anglesault, Damaramu, the Dames, you, me, it's like the family is being reunited. This really warms the sub-cockles of my heart.

We're like a sadly, not-as-talented ECW Originals.

Guest Bullshiterica
Damn, it's been 6 LONG years. By the way, is there any place where I can find the complete History of TSM (site and forum)? Who's the jackass who took over after Dames? I wasn't paying attention.

Visit the TSMPedia at the top of this page!

CWM used to have a couple of threads on here listing the complete history of the board (before Dames was ousted).

And damn, didn't think I'd ever see Anglesault back here.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

somewhere buried in Chocolate Socket there is a OAOTSMHistory thread where I answered questions.

So were you NYankees?

I don't know what that means

He was a poster who was banned recently.

He was known as a poster who is a huge Yankees fanboy, often at times accused of being you. I don't really know who you are, but apparently you were NYankees.