TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

The OAO TSM "Happy Birthday, you!" Thread

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Thanks. I am eagerly awaiting birthday wishes from my biggest fan.

Yeah, too bad Carnival doesn't post much (or at all) anymore.

Tranny Eclectic, I wish you a happy birthday.

why thank you, the above post was supposed to be optimistically snarky, but now it just looks bitchy. :/

I need more caffeine obviously. Mmm, pepsi max.

-Annie

Best birthday wishes to Cartman - his show of class at being soundly beaten by me in the BPT was a true showing of forumsmanship not often seen around these parts. Kudos, good sir.

Happy Birthday to gary floyd, who I have heard of (and heard speak highly of me) and to Morningstar Smile, who I have never heard of but using what I assume to be black magic survived the pruning (that even some real members didn't) despite having a grand total of one post since 2006.

I forgot TheSmartMarks.com was a real person. Sorry Sensei! (Of course this isn't MY thread, it's everyone's thread to wish well. So far I think I' secured some BPT votes for the 2009 tournament though! "Yeah, Slayer was ok in 2008 but mostly coasted on his laurels. Venkman wished me a happy birthday though!").

I don't want to mention any names, y'know? If I did, I would. I know all the names. But, guys, my birthday was on the 10th of this month and nobody here so much as mentioned it. I was playing it cool the day of, you know, just checking the board every couple of hours, waiting for someone to bring it up. But nothing happened. Nothing happened. And I've been fuming ever since. I mean, I turned 25, guys! A quarter of a century. And, I mean, I even floated the idea of starting this thread just so that people would wish me a happy birthday. And I got nothing.

Bunch of fucking assholes.

We must have been busy that day. Everyone loves Kinetic! (though mysteryposterx may have lowered your stock from "Risky" to "Don't Buy").

Happy 6th birthday to Matt Young's daughter Malia, Double Dragon star and TSM gimmick poster ABOBO, and Celtic Gaurdian.

The only birthday thread I've ever made was for Eddie Winslow.

Mine's June Twenty Second.

I'm expecting a thread from you bitches.

I'll be 25. That's 4 years older then the life expectancy of my demographic in my hometown.

That's the same as 48 months. And thats terrible.

So, yeah niggas, come celebrate me spitting in God's face for the 4th year in a row. We'll get drunk and have webcam sex or somethin. I don't give a fuck.

Also, happy belated birthday to all ya'll fags in this thread.

Happy Birthday to Alex Puma, who in 2007 tried his best to become a prominent Video Game's folder poster, extoling the virtues of garbage like the original TMNT game and such while ignoring the AVGN's reviews were supposed to be satirical, then dropped off the face of TSM. WWM and I will not forget the fun we had referring to you by a low post count instead of your name if we disagreed with your assessment on Bonk's Adventure being the greatest game ever or something similar.