TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Raw (4/7/2008)

Murdoch going face and Kendrick heel?

Dont you mean Cade? not Kendrick?

Geesh...first Lilian, now you...just shows how irrelevant both teams are.

ummmm...no I meant Kendrick. He was acting like a dick last week and I smell a slow burn turn for him......and tonight it looks like Murdoch might be turning face.......do you understand now? Or should I repeat one more time?

Murdoch going face and Kendrick heel?

Dont you mean Cade? not Kendrick?

Geesh...first Lilian, now you...just shows how irrelevant both teams are.

ummmm...no I meant Kendrick. He was acting like a dick last week and I smell a slow burn turn for him......and tonight it looks like Murdoch might be turning face.......do you understand now? Or should I repeat one more time?

Repeat

Oh this was great, JBL and WWE Champion Randy Orton both, BOTH, got the jobber entrance.

They were announced while HHH's music played and he was posing!

That was fuckin awesome. May as well have been Barry Hardy and Duane Gill by the way that match turned out.

I love how the joke seemed to completely go over the crowds head.

That or Cena is really corny.....i'm leaning towards the really corny part.

I like how HHH had to earn it, and Cena just asks for it.

Bugger, I was hoping saying that would mean we'd not have to see Cena wrestle tonight.

Was wondering why this match was on this early though.

i liked that small you suck chant at cena and almost no cheers when he came out. Man I wish they would turn him heel already. If done right, he would probably be a great heal

i liked that small you suck chant at cena and almost no cheers when he came out. Man I wish they would turn him heel already. If done right, he would probably be a great heal

I think Cena's too much of a good guy, (with his charity work and stuff) to really do the heel thing to it's fullest at this point.

I think the wwe has accepted that they're going to get blown out by the NCAA Finals and are mailing in the show.

NCAA ratings have been low for the entire tournament and I'd imagine the poor games on saturday didn't help interest all that much.

I think the wwe has accepted that they're going to get blown out by the NCAA Finals and are mailing in the show.

NCAA ratings have been low for the entire tournament and I'd imagine the poor games on saturday didn't help interest all that much.

Apparently, a lot more TSM posters are watching the title game. 2 pages in here? Damn.