TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luke-o

Mario Kart Wii

I like the idea of the lightning cloud but I think it's stupid that it starts over the head of the person who picked it up. It should be something that you throw; items should never be intended to harm the person who gets them.

Has anyone been able to play in a tournament? When I go to Tournaments on the Mario Kart channel, all I get is the message saying to turn on WiiConnect24 and wait for a tournament to begin. I haven't gotten an invitation in the 30 hours I've had the game, though..

I like the idea of the lightning cloud but I think it's stupid that it starts over the head of the person who picked it up. It should be something that you throw; items should never be intended to harm the person who gets them.

Has anyone been able to play in a tournament? When I go to Tournaments on the Mario Kart channel, all I get is the message saying to turn on WiiConnect24 and wait for a tournament to begin. I haven't gotten an invitation in the 30 hours I've had the game, though..

T'ain't nay tournaments ta speak of, yae.

Played on the weekend

Rubber band A.I. intact

Will stick with DS

(plays a bike course)

The bikes are awesome

Can not go back to karts now

Big N loves Peach's ass.

Are the tournaments all just Nintendo-ran (and only every once in a while)?

Are the tournaments all just Nintendo-ran (and only every once in a while)?

Yup.

Guest Smues
Big N loves Peach's ass.

Isn't that 6 or is Peach's only 1 syllable and I don't know the rules?

Seems like 5 to me unless it was already a word ending in S.

I'm no English major, though. :P

Well, I'm an English major. But haikus are Japanese, so I don't know what you want out of me. If I was forced to make a judgment call, I'd dock you because technically, Peach's is two syllables. Sorry, dawg.

Guest Smues
Seems like 5 to me unless it was already a word ending in S.

I'm no English major, though. :P

Well, I'm an English major. But haikus are Japanese, so I don't know what you want out of me. If I was forced to make a judgment call, I'd dock you because technically, Peach's is two syllables. Sorry, dawg.

Point for the Alaskan!

God, I can't stand people who vote for levels online when we JUST PLAYED THAT LEVEL. Like, we'll finish Sherbet Land (I can't stand people who vote for that one anyways), and then somebody will vote for it AGAIN. Gah.

The original Mario Kart is severely mis-represented in classic levels.

I enjoy the new Bowser's Castle and Rainbow Road and agree with anyone who said Coconut Mall was an amazing track.

I hate the mall one...It never fails I get zapped on the escalator and it takes 6 forevers to get up it when you are small.

Plus the cars at the end..ugh..I love having a star and just blasting through them.

Last night I was doing the online battle mode and somehow it was 4 on 1 with the one being me in Balloon mode..that was hillarious amounts of fun though I lost 5-4 but I got the most points because I outscored the other 4 individually.

I think pretty much the final three tracks in the Special Cup are among the best ever. The Bowser's Castle is among the best yet, the highway track is fun going through the city and it's a pretty fun Rainbow Road. Lots of good tracks in the last three cups, actually.

I think pretty much the final three tracks in the Special Cup are among the best ever. The Bowser's Castle is among the best yet, the highway track is fun going through the city and it's a pretty fun Rainbow Road. Lots of good tracks in the last three cups, actually.

I cant get a star on the Specal Cup because of the dumb cars on the highway level.

They swerve out of nowhere to hit you on purprose OR you get bumped into one.

Well, there's your tournament. It's a 12 person race on Mario Circuit (you vs 11 CPU), with a little twist added to the track.

Goal is to post your fastest time, and then submit it to WFC.

I cant get a star on the Specal Cup because of the dumb cars on the highway level.

They swerve out of nowhere to hit you on purprose OR you get bumped into one.

You blame the wheel for you sucking. But I think you just suck.

Rosalina is a great character.

I use WaLuigi because I think his little sayings are hilarious. I'm not sure if he's the best fit for my driving style, though. I think I need to examine this by time trial.

There's only one thing I wish:

They'd include a "free driving" mode into the game.

There's so many little things in each level to look for (The poster in the Highway of the musical with Peach and Mario, Daisy's level having statues of not only herself and Luigi, but Baby Daisy and Baby Luigi dancing) and so forth.

Oh, and I am still slightly dissapointed that Captain Syrup didn't make her comeback. Maybe the next Mario Golf or Tennis game.

I raced almost as well as I could in the tournament and barely broke 2 minutes. Then I see that the record time is like 1:30. How the fuck? Am I missing something?

I raced almost as well as I could in the tournament and barely broke 2 minutes. Then I see that the record time is like 1:30. How the fuck? Am I missing something?

Are you using manual boost?