TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (4/21/2008)

I can totally live with a Regal/Punk or Regal/Jericho finals, although they could have easily had guys like Shelton or Kofi in this besides freaking Khali and Hornswaggle.

Punk doesn't need the crown as he already has the MITB, besides his character wouldn't use the crown gimmick well at all. I'd love to see Regal win, just because it would mean he's getting an in-ring push.

The finals will either be Finlay vs Jericho or Punk vs Regal - both solid matches I guess.

It looks pretty clear to me that Punk is going to win this, which is kind of overkill since he already won Money in the Bank. Why not put another guy over?

Still... I am holding out hope for His Majesty, King Regal.

Other than Jericho vs Finlay, I'd love to see any one of the possible final round matches. It's too bad they couldn't have had this be a 16 man tournament stretched out over a few weeks, so that we would have gotten some more real wrestlers in it rather than joke matches like what we just saw. There's no reason Matt and MVP should have lost while the General Manager advanced. I guess it's acceptable though, since it's Regal we're talking about. I just never thought we'd end up with this final four.

PLEASE GIVE US A REGAL/FINLAY SEMI-FINALS MATCH!

Too bad they're going to play the injury angle to give Regal a trip to the finals.

So if Jericho goes to the finals will we have a rematch under Lady of Queensbury rules, or whatever it was?

It looks pretty clear to me that Punk is going to win this, which is kind of overkill since he already won Money in the Bank. Why not put another guy over?

Still... I am holding out hope for His Majesty, King Regal.

I dunno...Punk kinda needs the rub. From what I read (I wasn't here for his first match) the crowd was pro-Hardy for his first round match...being on ECW has kinda given him less exposure. I think a big TV victory on the A show will help him. I worry that Punk will job to Jericho AGAIN.

You might be right though. Jericho has IC title already and is involved in Batista/HBK, Regal is GM, and I don't see what you could do with Finlay as King.

PLEASE GIVE US A REGAL/FINLAY SEMI-FINALS MATCH!

Too bad they're going to play the injury angle to give Regal a trip to the finals.

So if Jericho goes to the finals will we have a rematch under Lady of Queensbury rules, or whatever it was?

:D Dutchess of Queensbury..I believe it was pinfalls only.

You might be right though. Jericho has IC title already and is involved in Batista/HBK, Regal is GM, and I don't see what you could do with Finlay as King.

King Finlay means Prince Hornswoggle... silliness ensues.

If Regal wins this thing and starts a stable with Burchill, Carlito, and Santino, I will completely forgive everything that I didn't like about the first round of the tournament.

Anti-Americans 2K8?

If Regal wins this thing and starts a stable with Burchill, Carlito, and Santino, I will completely forgive everything that I didn't like about the first round of the tournament.

UnAmericans 2K8?

I believe.

Anti-Americans 2K8?

No, I definitely wouldn't want them to go that route. Just an "International Superstars" thing, like Santino and Carlito are doing now.

They would put Birchill in this stable....why? I mean, he barely even got a reaction last week.