TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (4/21/2008)

If Regal wins this thing and starts a stable with Burchill, Carlito, and Santino, I will completely forgive everything that I didn't like about the first round of the tournament.

UnAmericans 2K8?

I believe.

You're right. I'm off what little game I have tonight.

If Regal wins this thing and starts a stable with Burchill, Carlito, and Santino, I will completely forgive everything that I didn't like about the first round of the tournament.

They would put Birchill in this stable....why? I mean, he barely even got a reaction last week.

He's a good wrestler and would suit the group. He'd gain from being in the group as the enforcer of sorts

They would put Birchill in this stable....why? I mean, he barely even got a reaction last week.

He's a good wrestler and would suit the group. He'd gain from being in the group as the enforcer of sorts

Ya, that's what I was going to say too.

So then do you repackage Burchill YET AGAIN, or do you have the muscle be the "LOLZ he's a sister fucker!" guy?

I like Burchill, but face it, the crowds don't give a shit about him, and he's not big enough to automatically be intimidating as an enforcer.

So then do you repackage Burchill YET AGAIN, or do you have the muscle be the "LOLZ he's a sister fucker!" guy?

I like Burchill, but face it, the crowds don't give a shit about him, and he's not big enough to automatically be intimidating as an enforcer.

Last I heard they're dropping the sister fucker act. Luckily they didn't get into it, so they don't really have to repackage him.

Really though they shoulda left him like he was in England. Let him put on some more pounds (you don't HAVE to have definition) and give him back the buzzcut. Let him keep the curbstomp, break out the C4 for the little guys, have him squash some jobbers and you're set. He can talk some and Regal can get just about anyone over as a heel if they want him as group mouthpiece.

There'd be no need to repackage him. The incest angle hasn't really come to fruition at all yet. Just have him be "that big British guy who comes out with his sister".

Weird how Punk is wearing different coloured trunks for this match

He probably just got done having a three way before the match.

He couldn't remember which ones he was wearing earlier.

Weird how Punk is wearing different coloured trunks for this match

He probably just got done having a three way before the match.

He couldn't remember which ones he was wearing earlier.

"Straight edge means I'm better than you!"

As much as I think Regal or Finlay could use the crown more than Punk, I have a feeling that Punk is going to win and become a really cocky heel, walking around with the briefcase AND the crown. If that's what the plan is, I can't wait.