TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (4/21/2008)

I love Regal and think it's great he won, and the way it was booked made both men look good, but that. Really should have been longer than it was. Did any of the KOTR matches go past ten minutes?

Every ruling Regal makes as general manager will now have royal authority behind it!

I really hope he takes this King thing as seriously as Booker did. It could be entertaining as hell, especially if he wrestles semi-full time too.

That was great suprise booking.

Typical WWE booking has the young up and coming face overcome the odds and then BAM! a heel wins clean via submission out of nowhere.

That was very mid 80s NWA booking there

Wow, I guess you guys all like Regal. Didn't want Punk to win?

Punk didn't need it, and face "Kings" don't usually translate well. Besides, the Money in the Bank title has become bigger in terms of "elevating" someone.

I think we all would have been happy either way, but Regal winning hopefully means he's gonna start wrestling again, which is greatly exciting.

Punk didn't need to win it, he's already the MITB, they didn't need to waste the KOTR on him. The gimmick fits Regal better anyway.

What was the tournament set-up?

Chris Jericho Vs. MVP

Matt Hardy Vs. CM Punk

?

?

I hate big tag matches like this. because there is no reason whatsoever for the 4 heels not to beat the shit out of HHH when he was out there by himself.

I hate big tag matches like this. because there is no reason whatsoever for the 4 heels not to beat the shit out of HHH when he was out there by himself.

I get where you're coming from, though it's not like HHH doesn't beat up multiple people at once already.

Because Cena, Kane, and Taker would run out to save him and there would just be a huge brawl instead of a match..