TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (4/21/2008)

What are you talking about? There's no cue cards...>_>

And I can't believe he actually did the Do you Smell thing. Which I've heard quite a bit from people...

Ummm did anyone else get the commerical for Great American Bash....which is in July...WTF

Is the PPV held in your area? Maybe it was promoting ticket sales.

Ummm did anyone else get the commerical for Great American Bash....which is in July...WTF

Is the PPV held in your area? Maybe it was promoting ticket sales.

Eh, i'm in ENGLAND!

Must be the tickets deal from the guy whos stream i'm watching, got no Sky at my friends house but thankfully found an awesome stream./

I'll be happy either way, as long as the match is decently long and ends clean.

EDIT: I'll be REALLY happy if Regal wins and then we get a rematch at Backlash (Regal can challenge Punk for the briefcase).

If this means that we get his old WCW music along with his manager Jeeves, I am all for the reign of our Lordship, William Regal.

If this means that we get his old WCW music along with his manager Jeeves, I am all for the reign of our Lordship, William Regal.

<WWE Kayfabe Logic>That was his brother, Steven! </WWE Kayfabe Logic>

Wow, having never heard McCain talk before (yes, that's how much I care about politics.)

His accent sounds completely retarded, and this is coming from someone who lives in NC, and not what I expect a leader to sound like. Then again, the current pres is Bush, so whatever.

Good Lord...

Umaga would become the BIGGEST FACE EVER if he came down and just destroyed everything involved with this segment.

Good Lord...

Umaga would become the BIGGEST FACE EVER if he came down and just destroyed everything involved with this segment.

That would apply to just about anyone, but yeah Umaga would be the most likely candidate.