TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

Bernard loses his awesomeness in reading glasses. B-) He just looks like your Math teacher that will yell at you for failing to properly divide x from both sides of the equation.

I'm a retard that can't read. Anyways, I wanted Bigelow really badly and he was taken, so it's time to grab another big man. This man main evented 2 Wrestlemania's and I would give him a run with the World Title.

Yokozuna60706.jpg

I'm a retard that can't read. Anyways, I wanted Bigelow really badly and he was taken, so it's time to grab another big man. This man main evented 2 Wrestlemania's and I would give him a run with the World Title.

Yokozuna60706.jpg

Kokina Maximus!

Don't feel bad, Fart. This won't be the first time someone picks some already selected. I expect this to happen with a tag team member.

Yeah once round 34 rolls around we'll be triple checking to see if our pick hasn't been selected yet.

There's one guy I'm afraid would take my pick in this round. Unfortunately, he picks right before me. Can't see him passing this one up.

For my next selection in the draft, I'm continuing to let the money talk instead of getting guaranteed 4 and star matches. This individual was easily one of the most popular wrestlers of all time, and a HUGE box-office attraction in a top territory. He was involved in some highly memorable angles down there, and most importantly - ALL facets of the fan base loved this guy. He'll be a top face in my promotion, and he'll have a ready made feud with Harley Race waiting for him (And hopefully my next selection). Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you none other than...

junkyard9zg.jpg

J.Y.D...

THE JUNK YARD DOG

That's a terrific selection, BTW. Very few people drew money in the early-mid 80s like JYD.

True. It's also very sad that he died ten years ago today.

This pick is kinda going to change the way I wanted to go about things. I have to decide whether I want to keep Savage heel or not...because I found the perfect guy to face Warrior. I'll probably do Savage/DiBiase, and I'll also do....

Img87.png

Warrior vs. Nikita Koloff. BUT, like I said, I still have to think about it. I might just use him as a babyface.

Ok, this team may or may not be a sleeper pick, and seeing who they're up against it may be a bit of a shocker. Honestly though I always felt that this team was underrated. Also helps that they stole a few moves (like most tag teams) from the Midnight Express. So with this pick in the draft I select

07.jpg

Charlie Haas! Shelton Benjamin! The World's Greatest Tag Team!

Thanks to Hawk 34 for the picture, sorry about taking your pick.

I feel like I'm getting away with murder with this pick. I don't know how others feel about him and maybe I'm the only but this guy I'm picking should have gone rounds ago.

For my next pick, I wanted someone who could go up against Flair and I don't think there's anybody on this board better than who I'm about to select. He was up there with Flair as one of the finest workers of the 80s. Like Flair, he wrestled into his 50s but unlike a lot of men who wrestle into that age, he was still capable of a 60 minute four star classic. In fact, one could argue he got even better as he got older. His feuds with the likes of Hulk Hogan, Jerry Lawler, Curt Hennig, and Verne Gagne riveted wrestling fans in the 60s, 70s and 80s. And he even managed to gain a bit of notoriety amongst non-wrestling fans with guest shots on The Monkees, Hawaii Five-O,and Hollywood Squares in the late 60s. I'm not sure if he or Flair ever squared off against each other, but a match between the two would be money. Two masters of the squared circle facing off for the top spot. It'd be an old school fan's dream.

This man is a four time AWA World Champion, a former AWA Tag Team Champion, and a member of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of '07 as well as a member of The Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame Class of '03 and Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame Class of '96...

With my sixth pick and the 104th pick overall in the All Time Wrestling Roster draft, I select...

15.jpg Nick Bockwinkel!

I thought about picking Bock with this last pick, but Warrior/Nikita has such appeal that I couldn't let it pass by.

For the 105th pick of the draft, I choose:

070911KENTA2detailpage.jpg

One of the most exciting junior heavyweights out there at the moment, and often immitated he is KENTA.

I chose KENTA to give my roster a bit of internation diversity and someone to head up the junior division.

I feel like I'm getting away with murder with this pick. I don't know how others feel about him and maybe I'm the only but this guy I'm picking should have gone rounds ago.

For my next pick, I wanted someone who could go up against Flair and I don't think there's anybody on this board better than who I'm about to select. He was up there with Flair as one of the finest workers of the 80s. Like Flair, he wrestled into his 50s but unlike a lot of men who wrestle into that age, he was still capable of a 60 minute four star classic. In fact, one could argue he got even better as he got older. His feuds with the likes of Hulk Hogan, Jerry Lawler, Curt Hennig, and Verne Gagne riveted wrestling fans in the 60s, 70s and 80s. And he even managed to gain a bit of notoriety amongst non-wrestling fans with guest shots on The Monkees, Hawaii Five-O,and Hollywood Squares in the late 60s. I'm not sure if he or Flair ever squared off against each other, but a match between the two would be money. Two masters of the squared circle facing off for the top spot. It'd be an old school fan's dream.

This man is a four time AWA World Champion, a former AWA Tag Team Champion, and a member of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of '07 as well as a member of The Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame Class of '03 and Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame Class of '96...

With my sixth pick and the 104th pick overall in the All Time Wrestling Roster draft, I select...

15.jpg Nick Bockwinkel!

You are getting away with murder. That was my next pick. It was a toss-up between him and Dog this morning.

This pick is kinda going to change the way I wanted to go about things. I have to decide whether I want to keep Savage heel or not...because I found the perfect guy to face Warrior. I'll probably do Savage/DiBiase, and I'll also do....

Img87.png

Warrior vs. Nikita Koloff. BUT, like I said, I still have to think about it. I might just use him as a babyface.

I thought about Nikita for a little bit, but I still have someone valued much higher.

In the sixth round I select...

vincemcmahon_wwesmackdown_240.jpg

Vince McMahon.

This will now set up The Legend Killer Randy Orton against the ultimate legend Vince McMahon.

In the sixth round I select...

vincemcmahon_wwesmackdown_240.jpg

Vince McMahon.

This will now set up The Legend Killer Randy Orton against the ultimate legend Vince McMahon.

That is one fucked up pick man.

McMahon is a fine pick since you're clearly shooting for money draws. I'm surprised it took this one for someone to take him. However, pairing him with Orton would be a waste of both talents.

McMahon is a fine pick since you're clearly shooting for money draws. I'm surprised it took this one for someone to take him. However, pairing him with Orton would be a waste of both talents.

Yeah that was just a thought, I could do different things with each guy.