TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I still can't believe _____ has not been drafted.

I could put several wrestlers in that blank, but one guy should have been taken by this crew by now.

I'm going with a big draw here. A big babyface. It's gonna be great. You know who that is...

Mystery10-07-03.jpg

Wahoo McDaniel. I thought he'd be gone. Now, I can stick with Warrior/Savage. We'll go with Wahoo/Nikita, and find someone for DiBiase.

There's like a trillion wrestlers. We have only oh so many rounds. It shouldn't be a surprise that some wrestlers you expected to be taken, haven't been taken.

There's like a trillion wrestlers. We have only oh so many rounds. It shouldn't be a surprise that some wrestlers you expected to be taken, haven't been taken.

Or won't be taken.

I must give props to 909 for Wahoo... a very awesome pick that gives him someone who worked great as both a heel and a face. He also gets one of the most respected men in the business.

With that being said, however, I'm going to take someone who I'm absolutely shocked hasn't been selected. While he might not be the best worker in the world, he is easily one of the most recognizable and colorful figures in this industry, and he was a major national star right before Hulkamania hit. If it wasn't for a career ending injury, this man could have gotten the Hulk Hogan push or at least been one of Hogan's top heels (Granted, they hated each other but you get the point). I'm also getting guy who could talk the fans into the arena about as good as anyone could.

So, since I've pretty much given it away... my next selection is:

ventura.jpg

Jesse "The Body" Ventura

I'm actually going to put him against Andre because Jesse's character would actually get people to believe he could put The Giant in the Body-Breaker. He could also insult Snuka into a feud, and a feud with JYD would be pure gold as well.

I just realized that a former world champion hasn't been picked yet, so i'm going to save the suprise pick for next round. With my next selection, I get another former world champion and another hated heel from the 80's.

shiek.JPG

I would do Sheik vs Bruno. You can never have enough former world champs on your roster.

It's about time. Easily, one of the most known names in the wrestling world. Ventura was the one I was talking about.

I was watching the Tag Team pilot yesterday, and have been considering Jesse ever since (though he wouldn't quite fit in with what I'm trying to accomplish).

Also, and this isn't aimed at anybody in particular, but enough with the "there's this one guy who I can't believe is still available" stuff. We get it.

He totally wasn't on my radar at all, and I had a completely different direction I was headed with this pick, but I can't let this guy go by.

Can not.

I had to triple check the picks, because I was sure he was gone.

I had to think, what if some Celebrity shows up at my show and starts causing shit? What will I do? WHAT WILL I DO?

But all of that is okay now.

Because I can send in....

31.jpg

ISAAC YANKUM!!!

No wait...

KAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Kane2.JPG

I just realized that a former world champion hasn't been picked yet, so i'm going to save the suprise pick for next round. With my next selection, I get another former world champion and another hated heel from the 80's.

shiek.JPG

I would do Sheik vs Bruno. You can never have enough former world champs on your roster.

I will make this Bruno Humble. I will suplex him, put him in the Camel Clutch break his fucking back, make him humble. I'd have done it too if not for God, Jesus, and Mr. McMahon.

Well there goes my Fake Diesel pick I was planning on for the next round...

Btw, Kane was one of the two current superstars that I was surprised haven't been picked yet that I was referring to a couple posts back.

Kane was the guy that was so surprising to me. It was because he is a current wrestler; he is talked about weekly in threads here; and is one of the better big men. Not to mention the fact that he was used as an example in the very first post. That is why I was so shocked he hadn't been taken.

My next selection is truly a living legend, whose body of work and physical sacrifices has forever earned him a place in the heart of hardcore fans. During the early nineties, he was the man on the North American independent scene. His influential style was often-imitated, but never duplicated. Whenever he was on the bill, the people came out to see just what this madman would do next.

His contributions to ECW helped to make that company the most talked about rebel promotion in the history of the business.

Ladies and gentlemen, the former ECW Heavyweight Champion...

the most homicidal... suicidal... genocidal... death defying selection in the draft...

SABU!

sabu.jpg

Now, I have to find another victim for Taz.

Look at it this way. The Taz and Sabu issue was much more entertaining when they were half a world apart.

Okay. No one else is surprisingly left off, agreed?

Still two guys that are surprisingly undrafted IMHO. One's current, one's old school. I expect the current guy to go in the next few picks. The old school guy I really hope will fall down to me.

I have one old school guy that if I don't get I'll be super pissed. But I think he might slide. HTQ might take him, or knowing Stevie and his penchant for nabbing people I'm thinking of, he'll grab him.

Now I have to think of a foil for Kane.

Oh, I'm using the demasked uber pyscho Kane. Since his facial expressions are so awesome.

I thought about potentially taking either guy as a singles wrestler eventually, but I think the need for a face tag team that is nothing like the ones I already have is greater, so I'm going to go with the APA/Acolytes. I also thought about possibly taking JBL here and hoping Simmons would fall to my next pick so I could take him as part of Doom but I don't need three heel tag teams and only the chance to get one face tandem in the rest of the draft.

apa.jpg

The APA were always very good foils for Edge & Christian. That's a strong selection.