TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I was thinking about them when I picked The Headshrinkers but I already had one monster tag team with The Skyscrapers and The Headshrinkers can bump around a little bit better.

Still an awesome pick, Cranda. Meng was one of the best monster heels available. He was a guy that was wasted by both WWF and WCW. A bonafide badass motherfucker.

Ok, I've done the math and it's now my time to pick. If I've made a mistake, go ahead and strike the pick, and I'll select someone different.

Anyways, with my next selection, I'm going to continue to follow my plan of selecting major draws, regardless of the era they wrestled. My next pick is a major legend in this sport, had a vicious long feud with The Sheik, and is one of the most ground-breaking stars in wrestling history. He's considered the Jackie Robinson of pro-wrestling, and he'll be able to draw a strong African American demographic along with Rocky Johnson, Tony Atlas, and JYD.

Ladies and gentlemen, my next selection:

02.jpg

BOBO BRAZIL

My problem of finding something for The Sheik to do is now fixed as I'm going to move Tommy Rich into another feud.

Got called into work, likely won't be around for my pick.

I was tempted to jump in line since I doubt Fart has the the guy I have in queue on the radar, but pick sent to Mellow.

TAKA would've been the perfect guy for this spot, but instead, I'm going to have to pick someone different, obv.

SUPER DELFIN

delfin.jpg

MPro vs. NEW JAPAN. AHHH!!!

On behalf of The Great Mazto:

The 223rd selection...

A cruiser who wrestles a power game and can toss guys like Jamal (aka Umaga) around? Hells yeah!

Also mark for the Gorilla Clutch.

Shuji Kondo

Cruiserweight destruction.

The assembling of Kevin Sullivan's new Army of Darkness begins now.

His lead charge will be yet another madman. One who will be involved in the world title picture. His crazy look and his willingness to bump will make him an excellent person to put with John Cena as a World Championship threat.

Ladies and gentlemen, the 224th draft selection...

The 2002 IWA-MS King of the Death Match...

Necro Butcher!

02-3.jpg

My next selection goes back to the 70's and 80's. Guys like Magnum TA and this next man could have drew a lot of money in this business if it wasn't for unfortunate circumstances that ended their respective careers. In the case of this man, an incident by a reporter trying to grab a huge ratings pickup by exposing the business. I still think Vince made him assault Stossel. In either case, a guy that can talk and was decent in the ring. The original Stone Cold.....

03.jpg

Doctor D!

The assembling of Kevin Sullivan's new Army of Darkness begins now.

His lead charge will be yet another madman. One who will be involved in the world title picture. His crazy look and his willingness to bump will make him an excellent person to put with John Cena as a World Championship threat.

Ladies and gentlemen, the 224th draft selection...

The 2002 IWA-MS King of the Death Match...

Necro Butcher!

02-3.jpg

I almost shanked him but with his new Dylan Summers gimmick to toss in a three way with Abby and Kane. But I've had Shuji on tap for like 5 rounds.

I PM'ed mellow my pick since Broward's time ends at 5:44 AM where I'm at and I'll be soundly asleep by then.

The joke was him and Duggan as a team, I don't think anybody wasn't thinking Super Crazy was going to be picked in some form or another. He's a great addition to anyones Cruiserweight Roster.