TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I might too really Mellow, it depends on who I take with my next pick, it'll be someone to put with Tajiri.

I've got three people in mind, whoever I go with will dictate the style of that division.

Is anyone else here not having a cruiserweight division? I think I might be the only one...

I seriously doubt I will. I might draft some guys of that size, but I won't have a separate division/title for them.

Sorry for the late pick!

With my selection, I choose another team to fill out my division and a duo I think we are quite lucky to get at this stage.

So, without further adieu.. I give to you:

06.jpg

I doubt I'll have any cruiserweights (Like Diamonddust said, I might draft some smaller guys but I'm not going to have a title for them or anything) and I definitely won't have a women's division. However, I haven't ruled out as the as yet untapped midget division.

There goes a team I thought my slip to me the next round about, but alas.

Good choice Bro.

Others here know that I have targeted The Pit Bulls ever since I selected Generation Next but with the rule changes, I'm not bothered. However, losing two of my top 3 tag teams on the board in the last couple picks have stung. In hindsight, Gibson would have probably lasted another round, so that was a misfire on my part and really, my only one thus far.

8 hours are up again...

Nagata.jpg

Yuji Nagata.

I'm getting tired of reading through all the picks on the first page to see if guys were taken. That's going to take forever by the end. I didn't find Nagata...so he can play on my team.

I am going to have a Junior Heavyweight Division, which is more along the lines of a secondary/X-Division belt.

My Junior division is looking more like a Pure Wrestling division with Danielson, Malenko and Gibson. Which isn't a negative by any means.

On behalf of Hunter's Torn Quad:

For his skills on the mic, his experience in the ring and his international name value...

the 228th selection is...

Konnan

konnan.jpg

On behalf of Hunter's Torn Quad:

For his skills on the mic, his experience in the ring and his international name value...

the 228th selection is...

Konnan

konnan.jpg

Crud...

I'm not a big Konnan fan, but I was going to use him as a draw for the Latino fans.

I think the drawing for Latinos think is a little overstated, unless you're talking about Mexicans in California or Mexico. If you ask any "Latino" who their favorite wrestler is, they'll probably go with like John Cena just like everyone else. Like in Christmas this year, we were watching that special, and my uncle was like "Man, that Randy Orton is one bad mofo." Being a hispanic wrestler doesn't matter.

Taking Konnan for the purpose of a draw isn't neccesary. He's a great promo and capable in the ring. That's worthy of his selection right there, it doesn't require extra justification.

Why didn't didn't Stevie pick?

Sorry...I was a little bummed because Yuji and Konnan were on my radar, but both were picked. That and I was on my dinner break between both my jobs; tonight I worked the job without computer access.

Anyway, thanks to us allowing to have more than four tag teams, I can safely add a team that I really wanted to pick. I pick Kronik

07.jpg

Clarke and Adams are great because they can work both as heels and faces. They're a great rogue tag team that does whatever they want. You can see them challenging ChoTen because they want the tag titles or the Kings because they're bastards. Conversely, they are cut throat enough to want to get ahead of the face teams like Briscoes or Muta/Delirious, and not be amused with bWo's comedy nonsense. They are also two of the largest guys on my roster, so it'll be easy to protect their image.

On behalf of The Franchise:

A second generation, and former Cruiserweight, WWE Tag Team and "ECW" Heavyweight Champion...

Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

jan191.jpg

I’ve been preaching the value of versatility from the start of this project and I’m about to illustrate why that was so important. The present roster of stars is heavy with traditional heels but thanks to the oft-stressed versatility, I can alter their alignment in order to suit my next selection. He’s not anywhere close to the realm and nature of the other picks such as Raven, Taz, Gen Next or even Piper However, he was one of the original true heels and like Roddy Piper, was a household name once upon a time. Gifted with tremendous charisma and guile, he coifed his hair into a golden spotlight and became a captivating draw. I can’t determine where he’ll fit into the group since he pre-dates these other names so significantly, even Terry Funk debuted in a distant future from this next selection's heyday but I am adamant that skills which inspired so many great and legendary performers, many whom have already been selected in this draft, he would still be capable of finding a spot here.

With the next selection, I present to you,

07.jpg

Gorgeous George

On the behalf of Brooklyn Zoo

A MMA legend turned successful NWA World Champion

2088861597_394b3fede0.jpg

Dan "The Beast" Severn

One of the top emerging tag teams today whom can play both sides of the fence exceptionally well

1057104371_l.jpg

Kevin Steen and El Generico

This roster is loaded with great heel performers and in all honestly, outside of Taz, I lack a total baby face. That will change here as I’m taking a guy that is a quintessential baby face. A great majority of my reasoning for taking this selection is predicated on my third overall selection but that doesn’t automatically guarantee that those two will collide once again. This performer can be used for his brawls in addition to his everyman charm, which will lend well to a great number of potential dance partners that I will obtain in the future selections. I’m greatly aware that this guy probably isn’t valued this high but he certainly isn’t a reach by any means.

With the next selection, I have chosen

tommy%20dreamer.jpg

"The Innovator of Violence", Tommy Dreamer

This roster is loaded with great heel performers and in all honestly, outside of Taz, I lack a total baby face. That will change here as I’m taking a guy that is a quintessential baby face. A great majority of my reasoning for taking this selection is predicated on my third overall selection but that doesn’t automatically guarantee that those two will collide once again. This performer can be used for his brawls in addition to his everyman charm, which will lend well to a great number of potential dance partners that I will obtain in the future selections. I’m greatly aware that this guy probably isn’t valued this high but he certainly isn’t a reach by any means.

With the next selection, I have chosen

tommy%20dreamer.jpg

"The Innovator of Violence", Tommy Dreamer

He would have been my first pick. I have been watching and waiting to see where he would go. I am really looking forward to the next one of these so that I can participate.

Two time and current TNA X Division champion..

The Definition Of Definition..

The Canadian Destroyer himself..

canadiandestroyer.jpg

Petey Williams

This adds more weight to my junior/cruiser division.

Chavo, Tajiri & now Williams.

I’ve been preaching the value of versatility from the start of this project and I’m about to illustrate why that was so important. The present roster of stars is heavy with traditional heels but thanks to the oft-stressed versatility, I can alter their alignment in order to suit my next selection. He’s not anywhere close to the realm and nature of the other picks such as Raven, Taz, Gen Next or even Piper However, he was one of the original true heels and like Roddy Piper, was a household name once upon a time. Gifted with tremendous charisma and guile, he coifed his hair into a golden spotlight and became a captivating draw. I can’t determine where he’ll fit into the group since he pre-dates these other names so significantly, even Terry Funk debuted in a distant future from this next selection's heyday but I am adamant that skills which inspired so many great and legendary performers, many whom have already been selected in this draft, he would still be capable of finding a spot here.

With the next selection, I present to you,

07.jpg

Gorgeous George

About freaking time.

I don't care if he was from the 1940's and 1950's, there is NO reason Gorgeous George should have lasted this long. When you influence Muhammed Ali and James Brown, along with, oh I don't know, being responsible for establishing wrestling's place on television... you deserve a little praise.