TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

How is everyone coming in regard to putting together cards using their roster?

I've been putting together three cards, one for each of my venues. I've tried to cater to the audience, and I'm very happy with the final results.

I'm currently building an entire year worth of my fictional promotion, starting with the night after the "WM/Starrcade" type show to the next edition. I'll have weekly TV and 3 seperate "PPV" type shows building to my blowoff show.

I haven't gotten around to anything like that yet, but I'll eventually type up a summary of what will happen for a couple of months culminating at the huge card or at the very least give a recap of what led to my big show, an outline of what would happen on it, and lastly what will happen afterwards.

Have we decided yet exactly how we will be scoring this whole thing? We probably should get on the case with that seeing as how we're rapidly approaching the finish line.

How is everyone coming in regard to putting together cards using their roster?

I've been putting together three cards, one for each of my venues. I've tried to cater to the audience, and I'm very happy with the final results.

I'm putting together about 6 months of storylines in point form building up to a WM PPV at my main venue and preceded by two smaller PPV's at the other two venues. And I'm keeping it realistic so my WM will not feature my entire roster. The JTTS on my roster will not have PPV match.

My plan is to build to a giant supercard at the Superdome while using Memphis, Dallas, and Nashville as spots for big shows along the way.

For me the plan is to go three months:

October (Halloween Havoc)

November (Survivor Series)

December (Starrcade)

I just might do some weekly television and maybe two specials (SNME and COTC).

Cannot confirm if I am going to use those actual event names or if I will dig up something from my younger WWF Hasbro years.

Mmmmhmmm. Guess I'll be checking from school.

I'm willing to package Jumbo Tsrutua, Yoshiaki Yatsu, Bam Bam Bigelow, Paul Orndorff, and Dan Severn, or others for a big star or 2 really good workers or whatever.

I'm just going to book my end of the year/November supercard, with allusions to the February and July ones. I would also like to book my promotion's Christmas two parter special and New Year's Eve episode.

Well, I finally figured out what to do with all my talent and how to get them involved in my supercard:

A 3 Day mega-show at the Superdome:

Day 1: Headlined by Jesse Ventura vs. Jerry Lawler - Hair vs. Hair

Day 2: Headlined by Ernie Ladd vs. Andre the Giant - Battle Royale Rules Apply

Day 3: Headlined by Harley Race vs. The Junkyard Dog - Best 2 out of 3 Falls in a Cage

5 other big matches will occur each day...

More info to come...

I think I'm going to do a two city supercard, one 4 P.M. show at The Cow Palace and one 8 P.M. show at The MGM Grand Arena. Each will feature two marquee matches and four or so undercard matches

The Cow Palace card will be headlined by Jimmy Snuka Vs Don Muraco in a steel cage match and an eight man street fight pitting Gary Hart's stable (Gino Hernandez, One Man Gang, The Big Bossman, and "Dr. D" David Schulz against The Von Erich brothers and Brian Adias. Prominent undercard matches include; The Blonde Bombers Vs Mr. Wrestling I and II and The Nasty Boys Vs The Headshrinkers

The MGM Grand Arena card will be main-evented by the "Battle of The Nature Boys" between Ric Flair and Buddy Rogers with Nick Bockwinkel Vs "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan as the semi main-event. "Superstar" Billy Graham Vs Gorilla Monsoon and Strike Force Vs The Heavenly Bodies will be big undercard matches.

I'll also be booking a few TV shows leading up to the big events.

Is the trade deadline over? I'm about to cry.

Anyway we can extend it to tonight? I couldn't get to a computer cause I was in school, and someone made me an offer that I'd like to explore.

Anyway we can extend it to tonight? I couldn't get to a computer cause I was in school, and someone made me an offer that I'd like to explore.

I will grant you an extension.

The time has come for us to discuss the amount of time that we will require to put together our booking schemes/wrestling cards, and how we will present them. I am more than open to ideas at this stage.

The time has come for us to discuss the amount of time that we will require to put together our booking schemes/wrestling cards, and how we will present them. I am more than open to ideas at this stage.

Thanks man.

I'll need until at least this weekend. I've got classes tonight, tomorrow night, Thursday night and Saturday afternoon.