TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I just wanted to say that I am willing to part with Sting. Since so many people have already changed hands that's probably the only big move I have left and figured it would be easier to post it here than it would be to annoy everyone with a PM. I hope that's OK.

Don't hate me IWC, for I am only the messenger:

Broward has acquired CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Ace Steel, Bobby Lashley

cm-punk-interview-20061201101617463.jpg8064.png

Colt_Cabana.jpg200px-Ace_Steel-College_of_Lake_Cou.jpg

The Franchise has acquired HHH

Triple-H---HHH--C10043417.jpg

When these are updated on the main page...you gotta put a notation next to the guys that were already traded. It's gonna be hard to follow!

I think that I am going to make a second list. Maybe edit my second post. It should be a breeze compared to hunting down all these photos and punching up HTML codes and what not. I retire for the night, I think. I'm gonna grab me a drink. Four day weekend starts now!

Without sounding like a suck up.. you've announced the trades so far perfectly.

Thank you. I'm a big fan of visual aides. Though that SCS/Lashley - HHH post almost hurts my eyes whenever I look at it.

Also, yeah, I think that I've kept the trade announcements in chronological order as well... at least I don't think that I've fucked it up....

Thank you. I'm a big fan of visual aides. Though that SCS/Lashley - HHH post almost hurts my eyes whenever I look at it.

Also, yeah, I think that I've kept the trade announcements in chronological order as well... at least I don't think that I've fucked it up....

I'm still laughing at the HHH for SCS and Lashley, if an only if for the fact that Franchise originally was offering up like half his roster for HHH.

I have the Big 4 from the 90's. Go me.

Also there's something awesome about Baba and Inoki = Whipwreck and Konnan.

I'm still laughing at the HHH for SCS and Lashley, if an only if for the fact that Franchise originally was offering up like half his roster for HHH.

I was like [--] that close to having it happen too until Franchise came to his senses I guess and realized that giving up more than half his roster for Trips was a bit much. *shrug* I still got a 1:4 swing on it, so it isn't too bad. I get two possible main eventers with two solid mid-carder's as well.

Interesting trades all around. I wound up getting a few offers and I really couldn't feel comfortable parting with any of them. Crand was right; everyone I drafted fit into a larger plan/picture.

...whichs explains why I never got a response to my inquiry. Damn..

I'm sorry; I thought I got back to you. ChoTen is main eventing my hypothetical supercard.

This isn't directed at you Stevie, as i've never pm'd you about trades.. but i've been very annoyed by some peoples attitudes about replying to PM's. I was trying to tie a few deals up with Hawk, but neither of us wanted to go ahead as we were still waiting for confirmation on other deals going through before we could make ours complete. Needless to say, some people didn't even get back to us with a no.

It doesn't take much to type 'I can't do that' or even 'no', It's much better than just not replying at all, and lets people look at other potential avenues instead.

I know what you mean Franchise. There's been a couple of people that I'm not going to name that have not responded to any attempted deals. Those that have responded, even if it was either a no deal or I've already dealt said person have been greatly appreciated.

Really looking to trade Jumbo Tsuruta and Yoshiaki Yatsu (if you trade for them they become singles wrestlers) and maybe Paul Orndorff and Bam Bam Bigelow as well.

The Franchise and I made a trade. Mellow should post it, or should I? Or should Franchise? Anyway, I'm going somewhere for a while.

It was Gerald and Jack Brisco for the New Age Outlaws.

Yeah, Mellow has it in his inbox under a load of stuff. I don't see why we don't post our own trades now, ease the problem on Mellow.. the other person could always challenge it if someone is lying.

Yeah, Mellow has it in his inbox under a load of stuff. I don't see why we don't post our own trades now, ease the problem on Mellow.. the other person could always challenge it if someone is lying.

I like this idea. You guys can announce trades, so long as you post pics and make it pretty.

I'm open to the idea of trading The Blonde Bombers (Patterson and Stevens) and The Lords of the Ring (Dinsmore and Conway)

As far as the 24-hour scramble goes, is it five picks total, or five wrestlers total?

To update on my trades, I have acquired from The Franchise

02.jpgKaren02.jpg07.jpg02.jpgjesse-festus-image.jpg

Jim Cornette, Karen Angle, Paul Burchill, Eric Angle and Jesse and Festus

And he has acquired

38.jpg12.jpg20.jpg06.jpg15.jpg09.jpg

Jackie Gayda, Kenny Dykstra, Chris Nowinski, Sunny, Big John Studd and Billy Kidman