TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I'd say we can pick whoever we'd like to make a deal with, and once a trade is agreed upon it's posted in the thread by one of the two parties and confirmed by the other. This way only people who want to make deals can and everyone will know what's been done already.

We should also keep the trade talk to PM's, AIM, etc, so we don't clutter up the thread and to keep things 'confidential'.

And no trading someone on; once you have someone, you can't use them to bargain for someone else.

And of course, only a straight one pick for one pick trade. And i'm sure, before it comes up, no trading only one half of a team, for example, if you have Edge & Christian, you can't trade Christian on his own.

And no trading someone on; once you have someone, you can't use them to bargain for someone else.

I like this. I say that if anybody is interested trading that they can whomever they want via PM. Once you have worked something out, I need a PM from both parties. Once the transactions are completed, I will make the announcement. Also, there will be no restrictions placed upon on these transactions. You can trade as many people as you want, and it doesn't have to be an even number of talent.

Any additional questions or comments are welcome. The window for trading will be opened once the "scavenger round" is completed.

Showing up to explain my O'Haire pick. He has a legit shoot fighting background, I think he'd work well in a group with Ed Lewis as the main guy and O'Haire and Predator as his followers/bodyguards/fuck-you-up guys.

I can't believe I got passed so quickly, didn't think we'd be back to me by this point. That'll teach me to go out for dinner before checking mail. The guy I coveted most was taken because of my slow response. I wanted SOH and already begun plans for him but that's out the window. I'll end up with another JTTS that I probably needed.

I'll take

wwe-hurricane.jpg

Edit: I'm open to any possible trade.

Would it be ok if I just posted who I really would like to get rid of off of my roster in this thread, and that way let whoever wants them make a deal?

I would rather people keep all potential transactions private. If somebody wants once of your talents, then they will contact you.

Trade question.

I just made a trade offer, but the realized there might be a snafu. I went after a team, but offered two singles in exchange for the team as a whole... with the intent to use the team as singles.

Kosher, or not? Since it's not trading off half a team, it's kinda in a gray area.

Trade question.

I just made a trade offer, but the realized there might be a snafu. I went after a team, but offered two singles in exchange for the team as a whole... with the intent to use the team as singles.

Kosher, or not? Since it's not trading off half a team, it's kinda in a gray area.

I'm fairly sure we're not allowed to split up teams or trios in any way.

Trade question.

I'm fairly sure we're not allowed to split up teams or trios in any way.

That is correct. Also, there are no limits placed upon the number of trades one can make.

We also need confirmation for when the deadline is for trading ending.

We need a good while for this.

Once the scavenger round is up, I will make that call.

Who is left to make a pick in the scavenger round?

Garth is up right now. Then it's 909 and Steviekick.

Drury, King Kamala and Broward can make their selection at any time.

Just an FYI for those left in the scavenger round, these are the workers who are still available:

Yokozuna (100)

The Iron Sheik (115)

Mark Jindrak (151)

"Dr. D." David Schultz (225)

Stu Hart (243)

The Orient Express (Kato & Tanaka) (257)

Santino Marella (279)

The Great Khali (294)

Doink the Clown/Matt Bourne (326)

Tank Abbott (347)

Hugh Morrus (368)

Sable (389)

The Brooklyn Brawler (404)

What happens to those that aren't taken? Frozen completely? Hard to believe former world champions might not be on anyone's roster. However, nothing else we can do with them.

I'll be taking one of those. Didn't think I would at first. I'll be writing Pittman out, as in, he won't have a match.