TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

MMA Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

I'd be interested to see some more fighter training logs and what not. Like find out how many days a week they train, what they train, what they do, and what they eat. I'd be especially interested in what they eat.

I still think Randleman shouldve gotten the desicion againest Rutten.

But I will admit that he fucked up because he shouldve done more then just take him down.

I still think Randleman shouldve gotten the desicion againest Rutten.

But I will admit that he fucked up because he shouldve done more then just take him down.

That's the difference between Randleman and guys like Dan Henderson. Even though Bas is no ground wizard, Randleman is content to just take people down to prove he can take them down at will. Henderson, on the other hand, won't go to the ground with jiu-jitsu guys and won't stand with standup guys. It's all about using your strengths to exploit the other fighter's weaknesses.

Randleman was just content to lay there when he should have been busier trying to improve position. It doesn't matter if Bas gets up or escapes when Kevin tries, because he had already proven that he could take Bas down pretty much whenever he wanted. Then again, I wasn't in the cage with Bas like he was, so I don't know what to think.

So, of all the things EHME could chose to have in my sig following AA's loss he comes up with this piece of shit. You'll have to forgive me if I don't follow the bet down to the full month, not because I'm welching on it but because you wasted a golden oppurtunity and need to learn.

I couldnt find no homosexual picture of Sylvia lifting his shirt up, like you did with Arlovski.

I'm sastisfied with you admitting I son you.

I've been going through my old desktop and I found some old HLs that I made a while back. Nothing really fancy to them,

This is my first, a HL of PRIDE, mainly from PRIDE 25, 15, and 21 (because that's what I had on my computer at the time), I don't have a breadth of stuff on it, but I think what I do use is pretty choice. It's only 3MBs, and the picture quality isn't the best, but check it out.

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NCOK3O...9V34WYXGFX5QAWE

The next is my all-time favourite HL, out of every HL that I've seen, and thats mainly because I made it, but also, I think I capture the feel of this fight perfectly and I manage to synch the music in nicely (mostly by mistake - Watch how Nog shadow boxes to the music, watch how the lights at the beginning move in synch as well). It's Fedor/Nog I, the first round, and -really- that's all there needed to be. It is 7MB's and the picture quality is much better.

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VAKE4X...NW2D1FX3ECXN8DG

I've also got a collection of clips that I was planning on using for a HL, from a variety of PRIDEs, but never used them. There is no music or anything, its not in order, just stuff that would make for a HL (introductions, celebrations, etc.). Stuff from PRIDE 15, 19, 20, 22, 25. It's about 20 minutes long. It makes for a nice teaser. I'll try to get that up later.

1) Ricco didn't KO him, though he did rock him.

2) Arlovski wasn't elite then, but...

Joel Gershon def. Rumina Sato

Minoru Toyonaga def. Genki Sudo

David Dodd def. Jeff Monson

Jorge Rivera def. Tim Sylvia

Yasunori Okuda def. Akihiro Gono

Phil Johns def. Jeff Curran (x2)

Anthony Hamlett def. Jeff Curran

Jason Maxwell def. Jens Pulver

Shane Rice def. Mark Hominick

Jorge Rivera def. Tim Sylvia

If there was one that needed emphasis. This would be it. I am not talking bolded here, I'm talking flashing lights, making noise, spinning around. I still have a hard time believing this. Tim was probably also a lot heavier at this time.

That's what I was saying, you have about 120 lbs on a guy, who seven years later is still a one-dimensional fighter with that dimension being striking.. and he outgrappled you. Never mind the fact that he has a questionable gas tank and should have fallen apart moving 300 lbs around eventually.

I have to see that fight now.

Guest Brian
Indeed, the FCFighter database also has it.

Much like they have the amateur fight of TSM's favourite celebrity ;)

Me?

I bought the DVD of UFC 45 today. Holy shit, was the Rizzo/Rodriguez fight ever horrible.

Did either of those guys ever fight in the UFC again?

400,000? I don't believe it.

Rizzo vs. Rodriguez was the last fight on both their contracts, it was said to be the most expensive dark match ever. The UFC contacted Ricco to fight Arlovski for AA's first title defence, but Ricco turned it down because it didn't offer him enough time to suitably train.