TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

MMA Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

can you tell me whos fighting in your signature? LOTC

That's one of the most brutal kos I've seen in an mma fight. Granted I don't watch many.

Some people are saying we'll be seeing an Emelianenko in the UFC soon.

Hint: It's not Fedor.

Bodog.com presents the russian red devil team! Alexender Emelianenko!

Fabricio Werdum dominated and side choked Aleksander Emelianenko at 2H2H, a result suprising absolutely no one with a brain.

The only bad thing about the result is that it wasn't Gonzaga choking him out in the UFC, just to further expose his jockriders as nimrods.

Let’s face it: the vast majority of the fights on Spike TV, including UFC Fight Night and TUF finale cards, or(sic) low grade quality...

...the IFL fights are great.

- Mike Sloan

Have I mentioned how much I hate MMA journalism?

Showtime is going to be televising MMA events starting on February 10th. What MMA events, I don't know.

Hey now IFL is where has been MMA stars get to play the role of coach and where the kids who took 6 months of self defense classes get to fight on national tv. You never know one of these up and comers might be the world champion in a few years.

Let’s face it: the vast majority of the fights on Spike TV, including UFC Fight Night and TUF finale cards, or(sic) low grade quality...

...the IFL fights are great.

- Mike Sloan

Have I mentioned how much I hate MMA journalism?

Horodecki's fight at the Horn/Lindland show was a better one-rounder then 90% of UFC fights this year.

I am convinced after having listened to Josh Barnett's theme, Ai wo Torimodose!! a hundred times that Pride MUST do Josh/Fedor, preferably in the US.

Josh is one of the those guys that gets how to really get popular in MMA. He's more then a great fighter, he has an identifiable personality and is basically the American Sakuraba in how he advertises himself.

Josh losing to Mirko made me so sad at the GP Finals :(

The problem is that by most accounts of people that have met Josh (myself inlcuded), he's a giant goober with who happens to be a good fighter. The less he has to expose himself to the American public, the better.

While commentating an X-Mission match, Josh Barnett called a kimura and North/South choke a "double wristlock" and "dragon sleeper," respectively.

What a chode.