• Celtics in 4
    • Lakers in 4
    • Celtics in 5
    • Lakers in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Lakers in 6
    • Celtics in 7
    • Lakers in 7

Giving that three up to Ray Allen had nothing to do with giving up. It had everthing to do with the trash ass defense they have been playing all game. Their defense has just been horrible for the last 3 games, only tonight they didn't get up 23+ points first.

At least it doesn't hurt anywhere near as bad as it did in 2004. That was about five times worse.

PJ Brown being called classy? Come on.

I would think this one would hurt worse just because of the Game 4 chokejob and that Boston is a bigger rival than Detroit

The Detroit series was worse for a few reasons

Knowing it was going to be the end of Kobe-Shaq

Payton and Malone not getting their rings. That sucked.

Getting killed in every game.

Retirements

In this case, the Lakers were missing their best defensive player (best rebounder all the same). If anyone would've told me at the start of the season that the Lakers would make the Finals, I would've laughed in their faces. Plus, this team is a whole lot younger. They will have many more chances, whether Kobe wants to commit to this or not.

I figured they would actually play defense.

Although i didn't understand why people gave the Lakers a chance to win the series. it was the worse matchup for them in the playoffs. Well...them and the Suns and Warriors, but they didn't have to face them.

Guest Smues

I forget, have we decided that "Nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya hey hey hey goodbye" is a "stay classy (insert town)" moment?

Why would they put a mic near Kevin Garnett.

And why are the Lakers waiting until 2 minutes left inthe 4th quarter to try play defense.

Why the fuck is Michael fucking Bivens standing next to the bench ready to run on the court. I know you were playing ball in a couple of New Edition videos, but come the fuck on man.

Guest Smues
Yea, gotta love the constant muting of the sound every time the cameras anywhere near the Boston bench.

That's what that was? I thought it was my cable.

Ok I'm as happy as anyone to see LA go down in flames, but when you're up by 40 points with a minute to go is an alley oop reverse dunk really needed?

Who was the amped Asian guy?

The Celtics bench area is just full of unintentional comedy right now.

Yeah...make the court nice and dangerous there pierce.

It would make my night if Doc Rivers got on the mic after the game and said "Well, first I would like to say...Fuck all yall. Fuck each and everyone one of you goddamned assholes who were chanting for me to get fired last year."

Yea, gotta love the constant muting of the sound every time the cameras anywhere near the Boston bench.

That's what that was? I thought it was my cable.

Ok I'm as happy as anyone to see LA go down in flames, but when you're up by 40 points with a minute to go is an alley oop reverse dunk really needed?

No, but it's still a really nice highlight to have.

and that is way to nice of a suit to be covered in Gatorade.

Garnett's got the Holy Ghost.

Kevin Garnett's interview is in the sports hall of fame

He thanked all these people we never heard of then told Michelle she was lookin good tonight. And screamed at the top of his lungs with his eyes closed. That was just surreal.